Break Free

Rosaleen's POV

As we drove off from the Shopping Market to Ariana's house in a private vehicle, I was in the backseat alone with her while 'Break Free' played  on the radio.

Ever since she told me her secret about being bisexual I still had a hard time understanding what she meant. I mean I knew what bisexual MEANT but my brain had difficulty processing it.

Ariana leaned her body against mine and laid her head on my shoulder.

"S-So, your really bisexual huh?" I said with a weak smile while glancing down at her. I noticed Ari was still blushing ever since she revealed her sexuality and I really didn't know what she was thinking.

It would've been GREAT if I had the ability to read minds right about now..

"I didn't mean to say that last part..it just came out, i'm sorry." she said quietly before squeezing on my arm and nuzzling her head against my shoulder.

I blushed nervously, a little confused by her late answer. "Oh it's okay!...but the last part of what Ori?" I struggled to understand what she meant because she was being so affectionate.

She glanced up at me and pouted. "You don't remember the last thing I said when I told you my secret?..." then she furrowed her eyebrows and made the saddest expression she could.

Crap!!!!

"I-IM SORRY ARIANA ITS NOT THAT I DON'T REMEMBER! IT'S JUST...." I quickly held her in a tight hug and buried my face in her neck, then I could hear her giggle and rub my back.

"It's okay Rosa I was joking, but i'll say it again because I want you to know how I felt about you back then." she grabbed my hand and put her fingers between mine when she held it. "...I had a really big crush on you when we were young and.. you're the reason why i'm into both genders." her cheeks went noticeably red.

I blushed and pulled myself out of the hug, looking at her with a shocked expression. "Y-You had a crush on me?!" I said being left speechless afterwards.

No way...

She bit her lip and fiddled with her hair, looking a little nervous to speak this time. "I really did... and just being with you like this again, kinda brings back those same feelings sometimes y'know." then she rubbed her shoulder shyly, avoiding eye contact.

" then she rubbed her shoulder shyly, avoiding eye contact

My heart couldn't stop pounding out of my chest. I've never been happier to hear something in. my. life! And it felt like I had to tell Ariana my feelings for her as well.

"W-Wow Ari I...I really don't know what to say. I-I'm really happy I helped you realise something this important in your life." I took a quick deep breath before continuing. "And I feel like I should tell you something too." my whole face boiled and turned completely red.

Am I really going to confess right now!?

Ariana looked back with a sheepish smile. "Yes?" she said daringly, bitting her lip again.

A jolt went through my body and I lost all ability to think. "I-I-I-I-I- she giggled at my stuttering and nudged my shoulder.

"Y'all it can't be that embarrassing can it?" she said with a wide grin, crossing her legs and resting one hand on her chin, ready to listen.

My whole body tensed and I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. "I-It's not really embarrassing but.. a confession.." I gulped and looked out the window.

Ariana moved her chin and rested it on my shoulder, glancing up the side of my face. "Tell me, you know I won't tell anyone.. i'm too sweet for that remems?" she murmured cutely, poking my cheek with one finger.

I couldn't help but smile like an idiot again. Ari's cuteness was too hard to resist, and when I turned to glance at her sideways I felt breathing brush against my cheek, making my entire spine shiver. ".......I LOVE YOU ARIANA!!!!!" I blurted out of excitement.

Everything around us went quiet so quickly, and Ariana wasn't the only one left stunned, the driver had the radio turned off with his eyes locked on me

oH mY fUcK WhAt dId i jUsT dOoO$@$$@$&&&:):&&/!:

(Sorry i haven't posted in a while y'all i'm here now and thas all that matters 😍❤️ Things are going to get more romantic in these upcoming chapters!)