Meet And Greet

Rosaleen's POV

It had been 3 hours and a half before the plane finally landed in New York City. Even though I was in the luxurious area getting the royal treatment, I couldn't stop sweating, hyperventilating, passing out and gagging. I had 3 big things to worry about and I couldn't get them off my mind AT ALL.

The first was because I rejected and made my best friend cry, the second was because of this stupid plane and the third reason, I'm meeting Ariana fucking Grande as soon as I get off!!!

An assistant came over to comfort me and she even gave me a doggy bag to breathe through, but that couldn't heal the twists and turns inside my stomach.

Ariana Grande is going to be outside this plane waiting for me......Ariana.....Grande is.....

My eyes grew wide as I grit my teeth, and I breathed harder and faster into the doggy bag. I heard the plane announcer confirm our arrival and asked for everyone's departure.

With all of my willpower I managed to standup and I scoffed at how weak I became. "Come on Rosa! Get your thoughts back together women! Your finally about to see Ariana again and this is how your going to act!" I slapped my cheeks silly and as soon as I got off the plane, I heard a sweet voice call out to me.

"Hey y'alll!"

My heart dropped and all the confidence I built up disintegrated in a mile second. As soon as I glanced in the direction the voice came from, my body froze from the tip of my head to the end of my toes.

Ariana Grande was seen jogging towards me with her arms opened freely, her beautiful grin almost causing me to go blind.

My mouth was having a seizure when I tried replying to her greet, but before I knew it her arms wrapped around me in a tight hug that was so affectionate I almost fainted.

"Oh. my. god! Hii it's so nice to finally meet you!" Ariana joyfully greeted again before letting me out of her wrap.

My face was as red as a tomato and my heart rate sky rocketed when all I could see were her beautiful baby eyes staring right through me. I held my breathe and clenched my hands.

Ariana Grande was standing right in front of me, after all these years she really did seem like the exact same girl I knew 15 years ago. Sweet, kind, beautiful, cute, tiny, sexy- "Are you okay?" her eyebrows furrowed and she looked at me in concern.

I snapped back to reality and realised I spaced out for far too long. I didn't even notice the flashing cameras and loud people all around us.

"Y-Yes i'm fine!!! H-Hi Ariana it's so nice to meet you too Ariana!" I boomed out quickly.

Wait a sec. Oh my god, I said her name twice again!?!?

I clashed my hand to the forehead and blushed out of embarrassment, remembering I did the exact same thing right from the beginning.

Ariana blinked in thought and tilted her head to the side with a somewhat curious look on her face. I could tell she wanted to ask me something but instead she payed more attention to me then asking questions.

"I'm soo so so happy we get to spend the day together girrl." she said, playfully nudging my arm before continuing. "I promise, me and you are going to have one of the best days in history. You don't have to be shy around me, i'm just as awkward to be honest." she admitted out of giggle before linking my arm with hers, beginning to walk with her security guards on all sides of me and Ariana.

My heart was still throbbing like crazy that it would've been no surprise if I had a heart attack. I wanted to tell her so many things right then but seeing as she didn't even remember me when I walked out that plane, I just wanted to hide who I was completely.

She glanced at me smiling. "I really love your outfit. It looks very tomboyish." and then she pointed to my cat hat. "And that hat though oh my god it's so cute!" she lightly started playing with the cat ears.

I smiled weakly. "T-Thanks so much. You look amazing as well! W-Well I mean you always do b-but in person it's just c-captivating." I stuttered.

Ariana's smile grew wider and her cheeks flustered. "Aww thank youu." she said blissfully, squeezing on my arm. "So what's your name?" she asked.

My hands clenched again, I thought it was so sudden of her to ask me that. I didn't want to tell her my name just yet, I was still too busy trying to even hold my shaky posture upright. "U-Um you can call me Cat." I shyly joked, pointing and referring to my cat hat.

Ari giggled and began clapping. "Yassss my new Cat Valentine! You and I are going on a shopping Spree!" she extended her arms in the air, jumping in a circle like a kid.

My nerves suddenly dissed my mind and body and I couldn't help but laugh out loud at her cute gesture. I've already known Ariana for a year and half when we were kids. Is it crazy to think destiny is what brought us back together?

(Did you enjoy this?? I tried my best to put on a good Ariana Grande impersonation 😛 she's so cute you guys and even though i'm writing the story im fukn going crazy over this hahaha)