Bridge Between Both Worlds

Ariana's POV

It was 8:30 in the morning and I was seated at the table eating porridge and mango slices for breakfast. My dogs were beside me having their cuisine meals and I was in a really peachy mood, humming my song 'Be Alright'. Today had been a very important day for me because I was going to meet one of my many beloved fans to spend the whole day with.

Even though I was extremely happy I couldn't help but feel totally nervous at the same time. I meet my fans almost everyday. Such as on the streets, in the shopping mall, at an interview, during my concerts, outside my Range Rover, and even at a hotel. But I still couldn't shake the nerves off. My fans were my babies and I wanted to make sure this day was special!

"Morning yummy." Mac said entering the kitchen as he flirtatiously whistled, checking out my body.

I tried ignoring him and continued eating, but he continued perving at me like he always did. "Really Maccas this early in the morning." I muttered, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What? Your body looks extra this morning." he added while walking on my side of the table and wrapping his arms around me from behind, his head rested on my shoulder.

Toulouse began growling and slightly barking at him, for some reason he never really liked Mac. "Yeah well y'all told me that about 40 times last night before I fell asleep." I protested, turning my head and laying a kiss on his cheek.

Mac laughed before tightening his hold on me, trying to peck down my neck.

"Baby, please not now. Don't you remember what today is?" I asked him, sheepishly smiling in hopes that he did. He looked up at the ceiling with this dumb expression on his face. "Uhhh.." after a few seconds of trying to figure it out he looked back at me. "Wait, what was the question?"

I frowned and rolled my eyes at him before pulling my body out of his hug. "Nevermind." I said angrily before leaving the table to get dressed, not even finishing the rest of my breakfast.

"Babe where are you going?" he asked catching one more glimpse at my ass.

I looked back at him with a grimaced expression. "To spend the day with one of my amazing fans! TOO BAD YOUR NOT JOINING!" I said hastily before closing the bedroom door on him.

Mac Miller wasn't always such a perverted stone head. When we first started dating things were really good between us, but for some reason he began changing and now it feels like he only wants me for my body. I loved him but at the same time I questioned my sexuality even more.

I still remember the day I found out I was Bi. It was about 15 years ago when I met a young girl who was always so sweet, shy, funny and awkward. Her name was Rosaleen Te Amo, and she was my first crush ever.

After doing my makeup and dressing up in a Nasty Gal Midnight Run Jumpsuit, a Vince Asymmetric Drape-Neck Wool Coat and a pair of Christian Louboutin Victoria Platform Pumps: