Ariana's Secret

Rosaleen's Pov

Me and Ariana walked out of Starbucks and began our big shopping spree. We went to every different market and even a gaming centre we're we played Wreck It Ralph, Flappy Bird and my old favourite Super Mario. I remember when me and Ariana use to play it for days as kids, and when we played it together in that moment it just felt so special.

I think i'm gonna cry..

We spent about two hours there and won so many tickets that her security guards had to hold some for us. "So sorry y'all! We'll just play one more game and then- her security guards cut her off short with a shook of their heads saying a big fat 'NO', she just pouted and moaned. "Kay we're going now.." she murmured, holding onto my hand.

I laughed. "Looks like this spoiled lil princess isn't getting any candy either." I teased her in a baby tone while making puppy dog eyes.

She scoffed and let go of my hand. "Looks like this FANGIRL isn't getting the rest of the day with me." she sassily whipped her body in the other direction and started cat walking off with a piece sign dedicated to me.

I gasped and reached out for her. "Nooo waait it was a joke!!" I ran as fast as I could to her and didn't realise one of the security guards feet had been in the way. "Oh shit!" I blurted out after I tripped over it.

Ariana turned around just before we clashed and fell to the ground. It made the biggest noise that everyone in the arcade turned their attention to us.

I groaned loudly and I could hear Ariana weeping in the background. And when I opened my eyes I realised how close our faces were with each other, I was pretty much keeping her locked to the ground by being on top.

I blushed and froze when she opened her eyes and stared back into mine. Her cheeks went red as well and not one of us said a single word. I felt like kissing her so badly, but I noticed she was closing her face in on mine first.

"Mummy why is that girl on top of the other girl? Are they having playtime?" a little girl interrupted, pointing at us as her mother covered her eyes and gasped.

Ariana stopped and glanced all around her, and as expected camera lights shuttered in our faces over and over. "U-Um I think this is our queue to get up Ariana." I said with a nervous smile.

I'D RATHER NOT THOUGH!

She smiled back and nodded, for some reason she avoided eye contact with me and waited for me to hop off her. I stood up carefully and helped her to her feet. "Thank you.." she said shyly, her cheeks still as red as mine.

I kicked at the ground."It's all good Ari, sorry but I did that on purpose." I smirked and scratched at my nose.

Why did I say that?

She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder. "Oh really? You should trip more often then." she winked at me and quickly raised her other hand to her face when the camera shots started getting out of hand.

"UMM yeah i'm definitely getting you outta here!" I tugged at her sleeve and wrapped one arm around her side, guiding her to the counter so we could choose a prize before leaving.

Just behind us I heard one person yell. " YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!" and Ariana instantly chocked and coughed on her own breathing. I on the other hand couldn't stop smiling and gazing at her.