Ari & Rosa Memories (Part Two)

Prologue

Rosaleen's POV

Just minutes after the hockey game began I was already on moms case about leaving to go find Ariana that I actually couldn't care less about it anymore, all I wanted was to meet her.

"Bettyyy!!" I moaned at my mom, fully standing with both arms tugging at her. We were getting looks from a lot of people and that made her embarrassed.

"Hey! Be a little more quiet please! You know mommy doesn't like it when you call me by my name." she said scolding me. "Why do you want to meet her so badly?" she asked.

"Because.." I plopped my head down not fully knowing the reason why. It was just when I saw her singing she sparked brighter then anything id ever seen.

She began thinking for a good two seconds before folding her arms with a discouraged look on her face. "Maybe next time okay bub? I'm sure she'll sing it again someday and I'll be able to take you then! Plus I paid a lot of money just so you could watch this stupid game." she laughed patting me on the back.

I remained dead silent, and after a few seconds I shrugged it off. "Okay." I said a little too happily, sitting back down in my seat.

She blinked and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Well...that was easier then I thought." she mumbled to herself as we started watching the game.

What my mom didn't know is that I had already made a backup plan to escape. I wasn't dumb, I knew this would be my only chance to see Ariana and I just prayed to god one of the players could start an all out hockey riot to distract her.

About 10 minutes past and they finally put some fighting in the game. My mom surprisingly didn't cling to me but rather wooed and cheered on the fight just like everyone else. Her whole spirit was completely dedicated to the hockey war. "C'mon Panthers! Kick some ass!" she yelled from the top of her lungs.

My moment finally came and right then I managed to hop out of the seat and run down the stairs, passing rows and rows of people without being seen by mom even once. I was even closer to the icy field and could literally touch the tough glass window that kept their rampage inside.

I gasped when I saw an exit sign, at least I thought it was one knowing I wasn't the best at reading yet. It was just a little further around the field, the door was close to where Ariana sang the anthem and I was so close to hyperventilating.
Asthma problems.

The security guards were even interested in the fight and because of that I was able to go through the door casually, with the biggest grin on my face. "Dummies." I giggled to myself. "I'm glad i'm tiny-" the rest of my words stuck to my throat as my body froze, the door closing behind me.

"Eek!" a girl lightly squealed, her whole body jumping from a couch she was sitting on to underneath a table that was on the other side of the room. "Oh my god, w-what are you doing in here! Didn't you read the sign outside? No guests allowed." the little girl softly murmured before realising I was just as little. She was holding ice tea in her hand.

I was at a lost of words, my body started shaking as I realised it was her, it was Ariana Grande! Hiding away from me!?

I started panicking and tried to reassure her that I wasn't a baddy. "H-Hi!" I yelled shakily. "I-I really liked your voice, a-and your face! You were good!!" I told her nervously, blushing with my eyes closed.

"And my face?" Ariana picked up on with a smile that was about to crack a giggle. "It's okay don't worry, I just got scared because I thought you were a big baddy." she came out from underneath the table.

"O-Oh! I'm really sorry I scared you.." I felt guilty instantly but she finally came forward to me and said. "It's okay, really!" her smile blossomed right in front of me, and my heart thumped like crazy. She was tinier then I thought, i'm pretty tiny myself but she was extra tiny, it made her even cuter!

"Why did you come here. Are you lost?" she asked in concern as she drank her ice tea through a straw.

"Well n-no not quite." I murmured waiting a couple of seconds before continuing. "I-I came here to see you!" I blurted out.

"Oh." she got a tiny bit flustered by my response. "Ohhh! You must've really liked me out there to come and see me." she said all bubbly with a grin spreading across her face.

I felt as stiff as a rock after hearing Ariana say that to me. I was confused. I'm only 9 years old and yet I really liked her already, a girl I didn't know at all, a girl that led me to her, a girl that I could look at and never get bored of like my toys.

"P-Play with me please!" I shakily asked her, my body fully tensed and hands in fists. "I'd r-really like to have play time with you before my mommy finds out i'm gone, s-so." I looked down, twiddling my thumbs.

Ariana was a little surprised I asked her at first, but she couldn't have been more excited about it. "Sure why not!" she said joyfully. "My momma Joan and my brother Frankie went to get some things, I have 15 minutes for some playtime." she smiled and grabbed onto my arm, pulling me into a section of the room that was filled with toys and things we could dress into.

Me and Ariana were having so much fun together. We were building towers with lego blocks, car racing each other with our hands, playing memory with uno cards and daring each other until one of us gave up. Somehow I ended up wearing a pink flowered dress that looked baggy on me and a pair of big white high heels that couldn't even hide my actual heels, plus a cap that had the words 'LOL' titled on it, what does lol even mean!?

Ariana couldn't help but giggle at the sight, covering her mouth with her hand as her giggle turned into uncontrollable laughter. I felt so embarrassed, she made me wear something I always hated wearing. DRESSES.

"Aww you look so organised, it's cute." she said cheekily, pulling numerous times on the bottom of the dress.

I blushed out of embarrassment. "I give up." I groaned without another second, losing the dare just like that. "But at least I don't have to wear cat ears for the next 24 hours." I giggled pointing to them at the tip of her head.

Ariana smirked. "Hehehe too bad for you I actually like them." she said proudly, poking her tongue at me.

Playing with Ariana literally felt like nothing else around us mattered. We were sitting on the floor face to face with each other, talking about so many funny things.

"I-I had a lot of fun with you Ariana and I would really like to be your f-friend from now on Ariana." I muttered then pausing for a second.

Wait, did I just say her name two times? Nooo!

I slapped my forehead silly. Ariana just giggled at my gesture.

She told me moments before that she really thought I was the most odd and cute person she had ever met, and that made me so happy.

Ariana settled her hand on mine. "Yeah! I had so much fun with you too and i'm glad you came sneaking in when you did. I'd love to be your friend but first I have to know your name." she playfully shoved my shoulder.

My heart flopped around inside my chest when her hand was on top of mine, but I was confident enough to tell her what it was.

"It's R-Rosa, Rosaleen Te Amo." I said looking into her eyes.

Ariana looked back into mine with much affection. "Rosaleen Te Amo...i'll remember that name." she said softly with a graceful smile.

(And the real journey begins..in the next chapter!)