Big Reveal

Rosaleen's POV

"Move back people. Out of the way!"
The security guards were having a hell of a time trying to push all the screaming fans and paparazzi aside just so me and Ariana could actually walk in our small space. I wanted to keep my cool but I could feel myself about to hyperventilate again with all these cameras and screaming in my face. I felt so scared that I gripped onto Ariana's arm for the first time and blushed.

When I turned to glance at her, she was completely calm, just smiling and blowing kisses to all her fans. Then she looked back at me with a worried expression. "I'm so sorry about this y'all I can tell your not use to this kind of thing." she said sympathetically. "Don't worry we're here."she pointed towards her white Range Rover just outside of the airport.

My mouth dropped.

Oh my god. It's her car. OKAY i'm officially over the moonlight!

I shook my head clearing my throat before looking at her with the biggest smile. "I-I just wish all of your fans could experience this special day with you and me." I said thoughtfully scratching my nose.

Ariana looked up at me and couldn't help but hold her cheeks. "Awww you are the cutest!" she squealed, lightly pecking me on the cheek.

My eyes felt like they could pop out. I held my cheek where she kissed me and a smile wouldn't stop spreading across my face. I felt like the luckiest person ever, annd I probably was.

Finally we were able to make it to the vehicle in one piece and I was the first to hop in the back seat.

"Scooch a mooch." I heard Ariana say from behind me before we both giggled and sat next to each other. I was about to ask her a question but that got cut off when I heard a loud squeal coming from the two seats in the front. "O.M.GGG!" the person shrieked before spazzing his hands all over the place.

I got a quick jump scare and grabbed on Ariana's arm out of pure instinct. I blinked in shock while she began laughing at how frightened I got. My face went pale when I recognised the people who basically killed my eardrums. It was Frankie and momma Joan!

He excitedly jumped in the back next to me, immediately pulling my body in what felt like a bear hug. "Oh!" I managed to mutter out before hugging him back. Ariana patted me out of sorrow.

He let me out of his tight hold and looked me dead in the face. "Heyy girrl! It's so nice to meet you! My name is Frankie and i'm little Ari's older- before he went on, his mouth opened wide and he let out a the longest gasp.

It went dead silent for a good 30 seconds and I noticed in the corner of my eye Joan had the exact same expression.

Ariana glanced at Frankie then to Joan repeatedly. "Umm are y'all okay?" she asked with this wtf look on her face. I gupled and my eyebrows furrowed, my body stiffer then a rock. I knew what was coming and it gave me goosebumps just waiting.

He shot his shocked expression straight at Ariana and his body posture was telling her 'ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME'. He positioned his hands on the side of my temples and turned my face towards hers. "EARTH TO ARI! IT'S ROSA!!"

I felt my heart flicker and my stomach filled with butterflies. When I looked into Ariana's eyes I saw a sudden change in them. She held her breath and placed her hand where her heart was. "Wait...Rosa?" she said in disbelief.

More silence filled the air, I had no clue what to say to anyone. I didn't want Ariana to know this so suddenly but the cat was already out of the bag. How was I going to handle this situation!

"U-Um...I just- in that moment I was interrupted by the warmth of their overwhelming hugs. They were all on top of me and I think I almost died. Ariana was the one who got to hug me the most and she was physically laying on me. "Rosaaaa!!" she moaned happily with little droplets sliding down her face.

It took me by surprise at how happy they were to see me. "I-I-I-I." I kept repeating the same word, my mind was too focused on Ari's body being against mine. She smelt so sweet, just like her perfume 'Sweet Like Candy' and that absolutely drained my body.

They quickly let go and Frankie got to ask the first question. "HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!? Out of all the fans in the world, YOU won the competition!?" he shook my shoulders with his hands causing my head to go back and forward. My mind was in a blur and thankfully momma Joan stopped him. "Frankie your shaking her too hard. You have to come down sweety." she said desperately before smiling at me. "Darls it's been so long since we've seen you. I hope you and your mom Betty have been well."

At that note I glanced away from them for a second. They didn't know my mother had passed away 9 years ago.

I put on a big grin scratching the back of my head. "Yeah she's doing really great! She actually wanted me to tell you guys how much she misses you all, y'now, until Ariana actually remembered me." I joked playfully.

But when I went to go look at Ariana, I could see she was in deep thought, her teeth biting on her bottom lip.

What was she thinking about?

(Things are getting serious! 🙆)