Ari & Rosa Memories (Part One)

Prologue

(Hey guys just wanna say welcome to my first Ariana Grande story! :D Fingers crossed you guys fall for it)

Rosaleen's POV

"$28 for kids and $35 for adults!? Your joking!" mom yelped while putting her hands in a pray form. "Um yer excuse me sir but does it really have to be so pricey for my 9 year old daugter??"

The money claimer frowned and crossed his arms. "Yes i'm sorry miss but there's nothing we can do about it. Either you pay up right now or find another hockey game to watch." he said annoyingly.

Mom sighed and got her wallet out paying the man our way in, and when we passed him I made the meanest look I could master, which probably wound up being plain adorable in his eyes.

It was 6:55pm and the game was about to start. I rushed me and mom to our seats.

"Hey Rosa i'm gonna trip if you don't slow down!" she gasped as I quickly sat her down next to me, my mouth fully opened with the biggest smile.

I could see all the hockey players sliding through the ice like it was nothing, both teams forming their own lines on opposite sides of the icy court. They were all waiting for something to happen, and I knew exactly what it was.

"Mom their going to bring someone out to sing the national anthem!" I whispered loudly, jumping up and down while clapping. "I just hope this time they actually have a singer who can sing the national anthem good!"

"Whatever happens bub, just know I'll always love you.." after that we looked at each other briefly before letting out a good laugh, which pretty much got everyone's attention for a few seconds.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to welcome you to the arena tonight in hopes everyone will enjoy it on the icy floor! This will be a very exciting tournament overall, and join 8 year old Ariana Grande Butera, as she honours America with the singing of our national anthem."

The lights around the arena began to focus on the centre of the icy court, growing smaller to the point where a girl was found standing with a microphone gripped in her hand.

She was wearing what looked like a black long sleeve shirt and a black skirt with her dark brown hair tied in a bow.

My eyes dilated and I pulled on moms sleeve. "Mommy look it's a little girl! Is she really going to sing the anthem??" I asked in disbelief.

She just hushed me and the little girl who I now knew as Ariana, started singing.

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:

Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave

After a moment of silence the crowd applaud and wooed Ariana for her beautiful and adorable singing. She stood there smiling as her cute little dimples showed and her eyes sparkling.

Apart from the crowd and my mom who was still applauding Ariana like crazy, I just sat there gazing at her in awe with my mouth wide open. I couldn't believe my eyes or ears because she had the most beautiful voice I had ever heard.

"M-Mommy.."  my heart started throbbing.

"Yes Rosa? Did you like it? She's really good for a tiny girl isn't she?" she questioned with a smile.

I gripped on the left side of my chest with one hand and used the other to hold on her arm. "M-Mommy my heart feels weird." I said before tears streamed down my face. "Mommy you have to take me to see her!" I weeped, tugging at her sleeve and pointing at Ariana as she left the icy field.

"H-Huh??" she gasped with confusion immediately cradling me like a newborn.

(Thanks for reading this far guys! Let me know what you thought of this! It would help me a lot)