He gets jealous|| Why don't we

Start from the beginning

Even Daniel could admit that Cameron was a good lucking dude. Daniel found himself comparing himself to Cameron. He didn't have a six pack like Cameron did, his arms weren't as ripped as Cameron's were, he felt like a boy while he felt like Cameron was a man.

"Hey baby" You smiled as you walked over to your boyfriend standing under the tent by the food while he tapped away on his phone. Daniel looked up to meet your eyes, you could see a small frown on his face as he looked at you.

"Whats wrong bub?" you asked, walking closer to him and wrapping your arms around his neck, his hands instantly going to your hip but his eyes refused to meet yours at first.

"Nothing baby, I'm just tired" He lied, not wanting to spill out all his feelings in front of 50 people, Daniel knew he was just being jealous but it was completely bringing him down. When he gets jealous he didn't get angry like some, he just got clingy and a little emotional. Being jealous made Daniel just want to hold you close and not let go, it made him want to spoil you and show you just how much he loved you.

"We only have a few more to take and then we can go home. Trust me I wanna get out of here as much as you do" You chuckled, pulling him in for a sweet and soft kiss. You were having just as bad of a time as Daniel was. Although Cameron was supper sweet, you hated when another man put his hands on you the way the photographer was making Cameron do, the only hands you liked on you were Daniels and thats always how it would be. After this photo shoot you were starting to think that maybe modelling wasn't for you, at least not with boys.

"Your not having a good time?" He asked, scrunching his eyebrows as he pulled away.

"No, it just feels wrong, he's not you" you whispered, placing your lips on his once more before pulling away and turning around to go back to get it over with.

"Hey y/n?" Daniel called loud enough to get your attention, turning around your eyes met his with a small smile plastered on your face.

"I love you" He added out, his beautiful smile that you had missed returning to his face.

"I love you too baby"You called out before turning back around and rejoining Cameron and the photographer.

Zach Herron- "Are you kidding me right now Zach?!" You yelled back as the two of you walked into the bedroom you shared at the why don't we house. You had been fighting since you got into the car.

"No y/n, Im not kidding. Why don't you go back down there and fuck him while your at it" He called back as he walked into the bathroom, undoing his tie from his neck.

"Whatever Zach" You said in a normal voice, kicking off your heals and sitting on the bed, almost in tears. You hated yelling, you hated fighting and Zach knew that.

"Its not whatever, maybe we shouldn't even be in this relationship if your gonna go flirt with guys like that" He spat, walking back into the bedroom this time shirtless as he went to hang his suit up.

"Im a model Zachary, guys come up to me, they flirt with me, they ask for my number and when they do I respectfully tell them that I'm in a committing and loving relationship with the man on my absolute dreams who trusts me, Zachary Dean Herron famous boy from why don't we. So if thats what you mean by flirting than maybe we should end our relationship" Zach's eyes softened as soon as he hear the hurt lace through the words you spoke. Thats when he knew he fucked up.