CH 3: WHAT?

Uni, Dawn and Leo walked along the corridors of the castle. The entire place was evacuated, save for a few silent guards. After wandering around the corridors for a while, they came to a mass of guards around a single room. Uni approached them while Dawn and Leo stayed behind, watching him cautiously.
    "Princess Uni," the guard said from the doorway. "I... wasn't expecting for you to come here."
    "I wanted to know what was going on," Uni responded. "I came with Dawn and Leo to try to find out what the problem was. It seemed right that we would try to help out."
    "I see," The guard responded. "I was hoping you wouldn't have to see this."
    "See what?" Uni said. Dawn walked closer, curious and wary.
    "But I suppose you have the right to, and we shouldn't withhold this from you," the guard continued, not hearing what Uni had said. "After all, it does have such a big impact on your future."
    "What could be so important?" Dawn mused quietly to himself.
    "Ok..." Uni said, a little wary. "So I suppose I should look in?"
    The guard nodded and stepped out of the doorway.
    Uni gulped, grabbed Dawn's arm, and walked in, trailed by Leo.
    At the first look at the room, Uni gasped. "How..." his eyes watered up.
    Dawn's eyes widened in shock.
    "What do we do now?"

    "They should be here by now." Nick said to the others waiting at the drawbridge. "I mean, if it really warranted this kind of security, it shouldn't have been hard to find the source."
    "I would say y'all are being impatient, but this is taking a while," Ashlie commented. "Where could they be?"
    Just then, Leo stepped out of the castle with his head bowed. Everyone rushed over, concerned.
    "Leo, what happened? Where are Uni and Dawn?" Jon asked.
    Leo just sunk down further and leaned against the wall. He was trying his hardest not to cry, and it was evident.
    Then, Dawn walked out, shocked speechless, with Uni crying onto his shoulder. Dawn seemed to be trying to say something, but no words were coming out. His eyes were wide open, and he was hugging and supporting Uni. Uni was crying his eyes out, and looked up at the group for a moment only to burst into tears again.
    "Guys! What happened?" Ashlie asked, running up to them.
    "It's- It's-" Uni burst into tears again.
    Leo looked up from the floor, his voice low and devoid of emotion. "It's the queen. Your mom," He said. Everyone looked up at him with wide eyes.
    "She's dead."

AN: Sorry about the short chapter! It didn't seem fitting to put anything else in here. Again, I am looking for suggestions, so if you have any ideas I will be happy to hear them.