O2L On Tour

Kian's POV:

I can't believe we are going on tour like a rock band. This is epic, particularly as I get to do it with my best friends. The guys in O2L are truly my best friends. Sam is my oldest true friend. Sometimes we don't seem as close as we used to but I still love having him around and hanging out. We may not like the same things quite as much as we used to but there are still certain things that only Sam understands, some of the things I grew up with and overcome. Connor and JC are like my older brothers. They may be different but I look up to both of them. Connor has taught me how to have goals and a plan. JC has taught me how to embrace fun in life everyday. Trevor is like all of our cool little brother. Life is so much more interesting when he is around, talented, focused and spontaneous at the same time.

Ricky would be like an older brother too if he weren't the best freakin friend on the whole planet. I have never met someone that I feel just so comfortable being me around. The real me. I love him so much and I tweet that all the time. I want him and the world to know. Other than Andrea, he is the most important person in my life. Speaking of Andrea, things are kind of funny there.  We just don't seem to work like we used to.  Maybe it is time for a break.

So here we are cramped in an airport shuttle on our way to LAX. I am stuck between Ricky and Trevor in the back seat. Ricky seems zoned out. What is he thinking? Probably about the song he is doing on tour and our performance. He always works so hard to get things right for the fans. That or he's thinking about some girl. He's seemed lonely lately. I need to help him find the right girl. No pressure of course, just be more of a wing man. After all, he's helped me so much through my relationship with Andrea. It's been a long time since he had someone special.

Just to let him know I care, I yawn and put my head on his shoulder. I do that all the time. It's just comfortable being near him. He smiles at me and says "It's 9 am and we're just on the way to the airport. It's too early to cuddle." Just then Trevor dramatically yawns, stretches and puts his head on my shoulder. "Oh Kian and Ricky, I just love you both sooo much" he says with a dramatic smirk. He knows our little games too well. All the guys do and make fun of the little gestures of the bromance named Rickian. I don't really care, they can make fun. I playfully push Trevor away.

We are at the airport.  Tampa and the tour await.

Figuring it Out (A Rickian Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें