"But I don't think he--"

"Stop it, will you? Just listen to me. I don't trust him."

"He's a good guy."

"Not all good guys are trustworthy."

"But are you?"

He just looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I'm not a good guy though."

"I won't disagree on that." I said.

"Jebal, just listen to me before everything comes to worst."

I sighed.

He has a point but Minhyuk.. I just feel sorry for him.

"Arasseo. I'll try to keep my distance from him. But I can't promise you that we won't be able to see each other. We might meet coincidentally." I said.

"That'll never happen."

"Why are you so sure?"

"It's just.. Anyway, my medicine."

"Oh kurae! Your medicine! I almost forgot. Here." I handed him the medicine.

"Ya, I told you, didn't I? And you didn't listen to me. Now look what happened. You should have just--"

He suddenly moved closer. He bent forward and leveled his face on mine with just a few centimeters away.

I gulped.

"I'm sorry. Okay?" He said.

His warm breath hit my lips.

He then smiled.

I felt a pinch in my heart. I can't believe he just smiled at me.

He is not Kihyun.

He is being possessed.

I am certain of that.

He then pulled back and drank the medicine after grabbing the bottled water in front of him.

"Do you want to eat dinner somewhere?" He asked.

"Eo?" I still can't get over because of that smile. And now he's asking me to get dinner somewhere?!

He chuckled.

"What are you spacing out for? Are you craving something?" He asked again.

Why do I feel like he's so different today?

"Aniyo. We can just go wherever you want." I said.

"Arasseo. I'll just finish some documents then we could go. You can just stay here."

"N-Ne. But aren't you feeling sick?"

"I.. I'm fine. I already took the medicine so there's nothing to worry about."

"Arasseo."

Kihyun pov

Glad I prevented their meet up.

If that guy goes anywhere near her, and his interest on her went on peak, he might dig further on her background and accidentally find out about her true identity.

I can't risk putting her on danger.

I just wish she would understand that.

I went back to my swivel chair and started to browse through the documents scattered on my desk. While I was working, I couldn't help but steal glances on her.

She just quietly sat there and browsed through the magazines I placed under the center table.

After a few minutes, she laid back down in the couch, and was slowly getting drowsy. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep in a blink of an eye.