"Joe, I love the car."

"I don't want to be mean to you." He says looking up at me.

"I don't want you to be mean to me either...I have to tell you something." I say, nervously.

"You can tell me after you kiss me." He smiles

I lean over and kisses him. He puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls me over the sofa and on top of his lap.

"I didn't come for this."

He smiles at me, "Yeah you're going to cum for something else." He laughs

"Joe, I said I have to tell you something."

"Yeah I know, why don't you tell me while I go down on you." He lays me down on the sofa.

"No, wait a minute this is serious." I sit up, "Listen to me, there was a plot against you. I want you to know that I was a part of it but after being around you and developing the feelings that I have for you, I didn't want to hurt you and I couldn't go through with it anymore."

He looks at me, "Well what we're you supposed to do?" He asks

"They wanted me to sleep with you and get pregnant so I could take you to court for rape and sue you."

"What?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"Plan B was to record us having sex so they could sell it. I don't know exactly who hates you so much or who wants to do this to you but I need you to know when I got the job that was not my intention but when we got here, I was approached by an old friend, Ari. I didn't know you at the time so I was completely okay with doing that but the time that we've had together I really enjoyed myself and have enjoyed your company and you know, I like you. I don't want to hurt you so I want to be honest and tell you that that happened and last night I wasn't here because they wanted to break in for whatever reason but I stopped it. I'm sorry I even considered it and I'm sorry that I even had bad intentions against you at all because you're such a good person Joe. You're so sweet and you're honest with me, so I want to apologize that I wasn't honest with you in return."

"That's why you tried to break up with me because you couldn't do it anymore?"

"Yes. I didn't want to hurt you. You told me you had these feelings for me and told me that you loved me. I just didn't feel right doing this to you."

"And that's why you wanted to use condoms too."

I sigh, "Yeah but we had already done it and the first time wasn't supposed to happen like that. I wanted you and you were so sweet and so adamant about wanting to do it."

He smiles at me, "I appreciate you telling me that. I definitely appreciate your honesty. Kat, it's okay."

"I'm so sorry."

"So after today, you're not going to talk to your little friend Ari anymore are you?" He asks

"No." I say

"Are you done with that whole thing?"

I nod my head, "Yes."

"Well, okay. I don't want to hear anything else about it then." He starts taking off my dress.

"What are you doing?"

"Look, I'm going to keep this short n sweet, you're either with me or you're not. I'm pretty sure I'm in love you and if you say you're done then I believe you. So what's it going to be, are we going to be together or not?" He asks

I smile, "I definitely want to see how this works out."

"Okay, well lay down, shut up and get this head."

I laugh as I lay back. I guess there's nothing more to say. After he was done he too me upstairs and made love to me. After, as usual, we laid there talking.

Laying on my stomach, "You said I was honest with you earlier." He says

Playing with his hair, "Yes."

"You believe that?"

"Yes should I not?" I ask

"No you should, I would never lie to you but what if I did...hypothetically?"

I shrug, "I don't know what I'd do. Hopefully it's not something big. Why, did you lie to me about something?"

He shakes his head, "No no no nothing like that. I was just asking. Would you ever consider living out here?"

"Yeah I love it here, it's like a second home to me."

He sits up and faces me, "How would you feel if I bought this house? Not for you just as a second house for when I come out here."

"I guess that'll be cool. What does that have to do with me?" I ask

"Well, I've thinking... if I bought this house I wouldn't be here much. I was thinking if you liked it here you could relocate and live in this house. I would try to be here as much as possible because you're here."

"Joe a car and a house....I don't know."

"It'll help with your modeling and what do you have in Tampa that's keeping you here?" He says

"Don't try to talk me into this. I'll think about it okay? That's the only answer you're getting."

He smiles, "I'll take that."

I sigh, "I still want to take things slow. I know it's going to be kind of hard to backpedal but I just don't want to move too fast."

He sits up and looks at me with a serious look on his face, "Kat we can do whatever you want. I want you to be comfortable. Just don't change your mind again. I want you to give me a fair shot, like you would anyone with else."

"I am." I smile.

I don't know what I was getting myself into but Joe seemed honest. We are basically already in a relationship anyway it won't require that much work.

What did you think about this chapter??