Chapter 9

Song that inspired this chapter: Angel of Mine by The Icarus Account

Sara's POV

After lunch, we started heading over to Soaring Over California. I personally didn't like that ride all too much, but I knew that Gabi did and she looked a bit down. Plus, it would be cool for the boys to see California.

We chatted easily through the long line. The boys all teamed up on the two of us, quizzing us on how well we knew Disney. When they started, they probably didn't realize how much we actually knew.

"Name all the princesses." Niall said after the boys huddled and decided a 'hard' question. 

Gabi and I shared a look, as if they asked us: how many hours are there in a day.

"In order?" I asked raising an eyebrow, accepting any challenge.

Harry grunted, running a hand through his curls. Zayn and Louis sigh heavily, and began thinking of more questions; they all knew we knew the answer.

"Yes." Niall said, still unconvinced.

"Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana and Rapunzel." Gabi and I said at the exact same time. We smirked at each other before Zayn fired anther question.\

"What is Dumbo's mom's name?" he asked proudly. He was probably thinking of a random question from an obscure movie.

"Jumbo." I shrugged. 

"What is the name of the rabbit from Bambi?" Harry asked.

"Thumper." Gabi said.

They began asking questions at a quick pace as if that would throw us off. We were too confident in our knowledge to let that get to us.

"Color of Ariel's tail?"

"Green."

"Beast's gift to Belle?"

"Library." 

"Name the Seven Dwarfs."

"Grumpy, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, and Bashful." 

"How many R's are there?"

"6." Gabi and I both said without thinking. We jerked our head up at each other with wide eyes. Did they really just ask that?

The boys exploded with laughter. I couldn't help, even through my embarrassment, but appreciate Niall's beautiful laugh.

"You guys are hardcore fans, huh?" Louis asked, after he caught his breath, still wearing a cheeky grin.

I tucked my hair behind my ear. They did not need to know how big of fans we really were. How much I regrettably know about them...

"Hey, Princess!" Niall said coming to me with a smile. "I think it's cute." he gave me a kiss on the forehead before engulfing me in a hug. Did he not realize that everything he does makes me like him so much more?

Both Gabi and I were both mortified. Even if it was just one question, it was enough to prove that we knew too much. We just proved that we were one of THOSE fans to them. To them, we were just a couple of crazy teenage girls.

Harry smiled at Gabi, letting her know that he didn't care where'd or not she was a fan.

"Don't worry about it," Louis laughed, trying to regain his posture.

"I'm glad you find this funny." I said, punching him lightly on the shoulder. Louis and Zayn shared a look before they both burst into laughter. "You're faces!" They managed to get out between gasps of breath.