Chapter 5

Sara’s POV

I thought that spending all day with Niall would be the death of me, but it wasn't all that stressful. In fact, I was completely comfortable around him after a while. It was effortless talking to him, and that made the whole day really enjoyable.

"Oh!" I said, walking by a cute shop on Main Street. "Let's go in here for a spell." I said while I lead him inside, holding his hand. In fact, we were holding hands pretty much all day. I couldn't tell what this meant for the two of us, but I could only guess that we were heading in the right direction.

He laughed at me, "Was that supposed to be another Disney reference?"

I though a moment... I didn't mean for it to be? "if it helps you sleep better at night, then yes I said that on purpose." I said heading straight for the princess area. There were Barbie dolls that looked like the princesses, and stuffed animals, and a lot of pink. A lot.

Usually, I don't like girly stuff like this, but this was Disney, so therefore it's completely different.

"You just can't help yourself but talk about Disney, can you?" he teased me, looking at the merchandise, as if he were interested.

Rolling my eyes I said, "I don't ONLY like Disney stuff, you know?" I said smiling, getting my hands on a jewelry box that had the 'Once Upon a Dream' jingle play when you opened it. I smiled; that was my favorite Disney Moment.

"What Kinds of stuff do you like?" he asked curiously, holding up a weird looking stuffed animal of Sebastian from The Little Mermaid. He made a weird face at it, and we both laughed.

"Well, I love music-" I started, looking through the shelves again, but he interrupted me with: "What kind of music do you like?"

I threw a stuffed animal at him playfully, "I was getting to that!"

He just laughed at me as I continued, "I like Rock, Pop, Rap, Contemporary... Well every kind of music but country."

"What's your favorite band?" Niall asked me, a twinkle in his eyes.

"One Direction." I said on reflex. I realized who I was with and my cheeks flushed.

Niall laughed as I continued speaking, "And John Mayer and Linkin Park." okay, so I had really random taste in music.

"So what else do you like other than music and Disney?" he asked, still smiling at me from my Directioner ways.

"I like reading. And writing." I added remembering. "I want to become an author someday." I said dreamily.

"Someday?" he asked, as we checked out this doll house/ castle for Barbie’s.

"Yeah, I do but a while in the future. First, I want to work as a Princess here." I said, thinking about how my best friend Gabi and I always talked about becoming Princesses here.

"You'd be one hot princess." he winked at me.

My cheeks flushed as I looked down, letting my hair fall and try to cover my face. "Thank you."

"Who's your favorite princess?" Niall asked, looking around.

"Aurora." I stated. That was an easy one. When Niall gave me a raised eyebrow I rolled my eyes and said, "Sleeping Beauty."

"Oh!" he said understanding. He suddenly caught something in his eye, and swept over to another shelf.

I followed him, realizing we were heading over to the princess' crowns. I raised an eyebrow at him, "You want a tiara, Nialler?" I joked with him.