Epilogue

A/N:

Wow! Sorry about the long wait, but here it is! The last chapter of Nobody Knows! :( BUT I hope you guys have enjoyed it, and let me know what you think! Thanks so much! :)

~~~~~~

The sound of children laughing and people talking was comfort to me. I walked around Disneyland with Gabi and Katie two years later, talking easily about how Addie and Ed moved to London together. They were working out perfectly, and we couldn’t be any happier for them. 

“So when is their tour over?” Gabi asked as we strolled over the bridge leading to the castle, in no hurry to get anywhere. 

I shrugged. “It should be in about a week.” The three of us walked silently before I felt a hand tug on my dress. I turned, confused, to face a girl a few years younger than I, with a bright smile.

“Hi. You’re Sara, right?” She asked. “You’re Gabi, Katie and Sara?” She asked again, noticing that the other two turned to look as well. “I’m a- I’m a big fan. Katie, I listen to your show everyday.” She said blushing furiously. Katie was a radio talk-show host in LA, and she had her own morning show. The show was quite popular. “Could I um, get a picture with you guys?” She asked nervously. 

I smiled, “Sure, babe! What’s your name?” 

“Charlie.” The girl blushed at the three of us before asking her boyfriend to take the picture. We all posed, huddling close together. It must have been a good picture, because we were all standing just in front of the castle. 

“Thanks.” She said to us. “Oh, and Gabi, good luck on the audition.” She gave a little wink to Gabi who blushed furiously. Gabi was currently auditioning for parts in a movie, and she has a callback next week for a part. The name hasn’t been release yet, but it’s going to be a remake of a classic Disney film. 

“Thanks, Charlie!” Gabi called before we turned and continued on our way over the bridge. 

“Sometimes it doesn’t hit me that we’re known in the celebrity world.” Katie said, looking over her shoulder at the girl before continuing to walk. 

I glanced at the ring on Gabi’s finger, a little jealously. How could her and Harry fall in love so quickly and get married without a doubt in their mind? Nevertheless, I found it strangely beautiful. 

I thought of Niall and his soft blonde hair, but when you pulled it the right way, you could see the brown roots. I thought of his deep blue eyes and how much they would shine when I laughed. We hadn’t seen them in over three months, but keep in regular contact. Only one week left. Then they were on ’vacation’ for five months. One more week.

“I miss them.” I sighed heavily.

“Miss who?” Someone asked in my ear. I must have jumped a mile in the air. I turned to face my personal space intruder, to see the most beautiful face in the world.

“Niall!” I screamed, wrapping my arms around his neck, holding him close to me. He laughed in my ear, making me smile wide. I loved his laugh. I loved it more than any other sound in the whole world. 

“I’ve missed you princess.” He said in between kissing my head repeatedly. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly, as if he didn’t ever want to let me go. 

Eventually, we slowly unwrapped from each other, and looked at each other. His eyes were so blue. There were crinkles near his eyes as me smiled down at me. Before we said anything else, he pressed his lips to mine. We molded into each other, feeling comfort holding one another.

“I thought you coming back in a week?” I asked after we broke apart. He looked at me skeptically, “I could go away…” He said a bit jokingly, stepping away from me.

“No!” I laughed pulling him back. 

“I was going crazy being away, so I came back to you.” He said genuinely kissing my nose softy. Oh god, how I missed his touch.

“I want you to stay. I want you to stay and never leave again!” I said half jokingly, poking his chest. 

“Really?” He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded, no more sure than anything in my entire life. “Yes.”

“Well that’s good.” He said before he slowly got down on one knee, his shinning eyes never leaving mine for a second.

My heart stopped. A smile I couldn’t contain grew on my face. My hands became slightly sweaty, and I was becoming antsy, shifting my weight from one foot to the other. This was really happening. This was happening at Disneyland, right under the castle. 

“Sara, I remember when I met you right here, underneath this castle. I thought I was never going to get the courage to talk to you, but thankfully they boys helped me out a bit.” I choked up a laugh, very close to tears. “And then we kissed under the fireworks and I had a very special feeling about you. You would made me feel special, and all I wanted from then on, was to make you feel like the only girl in the world. So, here we are, right where we first met three years ago, and I had this whole speech for you about how much I love you but I’m totally blanking right now…” I smiled again, tears streaming down my face, “Will you marry me, Princess?” 

I barley let him finish before I laughed out a soft, ‘yes,’ and kissed him full on the lips. I could feel tears fall freely now, but I didn’t want to pull away from him.

“I have a ring, too, you know.” He joked. He sounded full of emotion, as if he would start crying as well. 

I laughed and finally pulled away, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. Niall went into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box, and when he opened it, my smile couldn’t be any wider. Inside, was a delicate silver ring, with a beautifully cut diamond in the center. Along the middle of the metal, was tiny diamonds that covered the entire circumference. 

“Niall-” I started, but lost for words. It really was the prettiest ring I had ever seen… and it was mine. I watched, speechless, as Niall slipped the ring on my left hand where my fourth finger met my knuckle. I wiggled my finger a bit, loving the way it glittered in the sunlight. 

“I love you.” Niall whispered in my ear.

“I love you, too.” I said back wrapping my arms around his neck.

“ABOUT TIME!” I heard a familiar voice call. I laughed and turned to the voice, Mr. Tomlinson, who had his arms wrapped around, a very happy, Katie. 

“Shut-up Tommo!” I said as Niall kissed my neck.

“Congratulations!” Liam and Zayn called. I looked around to see that all five boys were here, Danielle was here as well, hanging off Liam’s arm, giving me a suggestive wink. 

I smiled at her, and noticed that Harry and Gabi were having a very private and intimate conversation, both of their eyes locked onto each other with such admiration that it hurt to watch them.

I turned back to Niall, “I’m glad you guys came back.”

“Let’s go to Star Tours!” Louis suggested, poking me in the shoulder. I remembered the picture they took of the hidden spy -me looking ugly as all hell- and gave Louis a prominent middle finger.

~~~~~~

That's it! Thanks again for reading! :)