"You want to stay at my house?" She asks

"You've been staying at mine, what's the difference?"

She smiles, "I'm not going to ask you to stay."

I smile back at her, "But you want me to...I know you do." I smile at her, "Okay, I'll leave in the morning. I'll be right back. I'm going to go get my things."

"Okay."

I go and get my bags and tip the driver. When I got back in the house she was standing in her kitchen.

"You never checked the house." She opens her refrigerator.

"I'll go check right now." I go check the back of her house and all around outside, then I go upstairs and check all around up there including her bedroom and the other two bed rooms, then I go back to the kitchen, "It's all good. So you have me to yourself another couple of hours. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to go through this mail, then I'm going to take a long hot shower...." She says with her back to me. "Turn I'm going to play with you for a minute then go to bed."

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, "Or you can play with me now." I start kissing her neck.

"I did make you stay with me tonight." She turns around, "Thank you." We kiss for a minute.

"Okay, fuck that mail. Come on." She pulls me upstairs to get bedroom.

We go to her room and do what we do. Once we were done we laid there talking like we usually do.

"I'm going to miss you tomorrow." She says laying on her stomach.

"You'll see me for dinner."

"I know but I was kind of bummed about being away from you too." I say

"I think a couple of days apart should be good for us. We've been getting kind of careless."

I roll over in my back and run hands on over my face, "Yeah I know, we've been very careless."

"We have to start being more careful. I don't want any babies."

I turn over to face her, "You just do something to me."

"I'm serious Joe. I'm sure you know but you have a lot of people trying to get at you because you are who you are. Women want you, you should watch out for that."

I smile, "You worried somebody gonna try to take your place?"

"No, I'm just saying. You're a sweet guy and there's a lot of people that would like to take the advantage of you."

"You don't need to worry about that. I got you in my corner and I'm not really trying to mess with anyone else." I kiss her on the cheek.

"Okay, I'm just saying."

I sigh, "I'm dreading going home."

"Why?"

"I don't want to see my ex-girlfriend."

"Well, just deal with it. You only have to put up with her for a couple of days. Remember, it's for you daughter." She says

"Yeah I know. I'm just not up for the drama. I've been drama-free for so long, I just want it to stay away from me."

"Well just try to avoid it as long as possible. It's only for a couple of days." She gets up and goes to take her shower.

I think it's kind of weird that she said that to me about people trying to take advantage of me but I guess she's just trying to look out for me, nothing wrong with that. She is right though, we need to be a lot more careful. When we first had sex a month ago we didn't use a condom, actually we've never used a condom. I was just so happy to finally get it the first time, it just happened. She doesn't want any kids and neither do I, especially surrounding the circumstances. She's my assistant and she works for me. How would I explain that to everyone? I guess it is best that we be more careful and slow things down.

My Personal Assistantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें