BONUS 1: The night of the ball

Lemon warning: Don't if you want to preserve your innocence

I followed Kakuzu up the stairs and into his room. He sat down on the bed and I sat in his lap, resting my hand on his cheek. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, rubbing his hands up and down my sides. Then he trailed kisses down my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot earning a moan from me, I could feel him smirk up against my skin. He pulled away and stared directly into my eyes. "Are you sure you wanna do this?". I nod and kiss his lips. "I would love to be your first time", I wink. He blushes a bit then chuckles. He pushes me back onto the bed and attacks my lips...

Kakuzu passionately kisses me, running his fingers through my hair. I do the same, tugging gently at it. I feel a wet sensation on my bottom lip, he is asking for entrance. I smirk into the kiss and deny him. His hand slips down my side and grabs my ass causing me to gasp. He slips his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. He pulls away un buttons his shirt revealing his toned chest and arms. Even though they are covered in stitches I can't help but be turned on by them. I sit up and pull my dress over my head revealing my lacy (f/c) bra and panties. Kakuzu smirks and attacks my neck, kissing and biting it.

With out realizing it he finds my sweet spot, I let out a loud moan. Lucky Ella and Jodi weren't home. Kakuzu smirks against my skin and sucks the same spot again. This makes me moan even more. His arms reach around my back and he unclips my bra, casually tossing it to one side. He looks down at my breasts and then back up at my flustered face. "You're beautiful", he whispers. He trails kisses down to my right breast, taking the nipple in his mouth. His hand reaches up and massages the other, rolling the nipple between his fingers. I arch my back and moan. "Ah Kakuzu". His other hand rubs my opening over my panties. He takes my left nipple in his mouth and then massages the other, he swapped hands and now is rubbing me with his left hand. His hand slips under my panties, making me moan again.

He chuckles noticing how wet I am. "You must really want me", he smirks. I nod my head, rolling my eyes back as he slips a finger in. He started off with one finger and then two. He keeps going, in and out and in out. And finally stops when I cum. He pulls his fingers out and sucks the juices off of them. "You taste so sweet", he chuckles. My face turns bright red.

Kakuzu slips his pants off so that he is now in his underwear. I notice the large bulge and roll us over so I'm on top. I kiss Kakuzu, tasting myself in his mouth. I trail kisses down his jaw making my way to his neck. I grind against him causing him to grunt. I smirk against his neck and am surprised when he rolls us over so he is on top. He pulls my panties off and then his own underwear off. My eyes widen at the size of his member. "Hey are you Ok?", he asks. You nod. "Yeah, its just that you are so big", I whisper. He smirks and positions himself at your entrance. You weren't a virgin because you and your ex had had sex before but he wasn't very big XD.

"Are you ready?", he asks. You nod and arch your back at the sensation of him going inside. Once he is in you position yourself and then let him know you're ready for him to move. He starts thrusting slowing but then starts gong faster. "Uh Kakuzu uh faster", you beg. He does as you command and begins thrusting harder and faster. "You so tight (Y/n)", he grunts. You moan and gripping the bed sheets. You feel a sudden wave of pleasure and moan, tightening around Kakuzu's member. You knew you were about to release and tightened even more. "I'm about to uh-". "Me too", he says. You both cum at the same time screaming each others names. Kakuzu pulls out and rolls off of you. He pulls the blankets over both of you and cuddles you. "Good night beautiful", he whispers, placing a sweet kiss on your forehead. "Good night Kazu".

Well that was lemon. Probably terrible I know. It was requested so here it is, thank you so much for reading this story, it is one of my favorites to write. This is my second lemon my first was in a story I wrote called 'Queen of rogues' its a Sasori x OC. I was really sad that not many people read it cause I really liked it. Please do check it out. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD