12. Wait what?!

You woke up cold, you missed his warmth. You wished he was with you, you sigh. Its 6:30am I would try to get back to sleep but I don't think I can. You get up and have a shower, trying to wash away the sick feeling in your stomach. It seemed to slightly help but it was still there. You you watch an episode of your favorite anime before going down stairs for breakfast. Your mother was in the kitchen, she scowled when she saw you. "You deserved it you whore!", she yelled. You brushed it off, she was the least of your problems. Your friends at school would keep asking you questions. You hadn't cried in so long, you pushed away your insecurities so that you could live a happy and peaceful life. But nothing can be escaped, especially not (bf/n). You put two pieces of toast in the toaster and hummed a song while you waited. You took the toast out and put on your favorite spread. It didn't taste as good as it used to, it tasted like death and hatred. Now she was turning into Black, ugh. I quickly ate and lay on my bed thinking.

Ten minutes later Kisame picked me up. "Hey you know I'm always here for you", he says. You sigh and give him a thankful smile. "Thank you, you don't realize how grateful I am to have you". There was an awkward silence that followed after that. "Hey Kisame, what happened after I beat the shit out of (bf/n)?", you ask. "You started crying and ran straight to Kakuzu, then fell asleep in his arms". You felt your cheeks heat up. "Idiot", you say quietly. Kisame chuckles, you weren't quiet enough. "He carried you into the car and then he took you home, put you in bed". You smiled, staring down at your lap. "You really like him, don't you". You nod. "Of course I do, he is so sweet, nice to me and I think he's pretty cute, I couldn't ask for anything better". "You should ask him out". You stare at him with a what-the-actual-fuck look on your face. "Hell no, I'm not doing it, I just physically can't, I haven't had a crush in years since I was dating that man whore", you say. Kisame gives you a cute smile. "I think he likes you back, would you say yes if he asked you out?", he asked raising his thin black eyebrows. You nod your head and give Kisame a toothy grin. "There it is, the cute smile, use it more often it hurts to see you sad ok so cheer up, if anyone tries to hurt you I will kick their ass". You giggle. "Of course I would do the same for you any day".

When you got to school you were attacked with hugs. Not only the girls but heaps of the boys too. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there", Naruto cried. "I will never let him touch you again", added Konan. It was just a mixture of depressed noise. They pulled away from the hug leaving you feeling cold and alone. Standing beneath a tree was Kakuzu, he stared up admiring the blooming flowers. You walked over and stood next to him. "Thank you Kakuzu", you say, causing him to look down at you. You turn to walk away but feel arms wrapped around you. "K-kakuzu?". He lets go and you turn around. "I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself..." he trailed off. You ran at him tackling him into a hug. He hugged back and nuzzled into your neck. "I will never let anyone hurt you again", he whispered. You giggle and smile into his neck. He slightly pulls away, staring into you (e/c) orbs. "Can I ask you something?". You nod and give him a reassuring smile. "Well um I was wondering of you would maybe go out with me?", he stuttered. Your eyes widened and and hugged him again. "Yes of course". You both pull away and walk up to the school entrance, Kakuzu intertwines his fingers with your own. You were happy that none of your friends were outside to see that, they had all gone inside. You blushed as you walked into the school, everyone staring at you and Kakuzu. "Do you think they go out?", someone whispers. "They are so cute together". "Did you hear, she's the blue dragon". "She got kicked out and now she's in Pein's band". You looked up at Kakuzu and met his gaze, you smiled at each other and looked away blushing. "They are so cute, omg I ship it", a fan girl whisper screamed. You looked forward and saw all of your friends staring at you. You covered your ears when Konan and the rest of the girl saw you. "We are now dating", you announced. Everyone seemed relatively pleased with this, all except Hidan, he just swore under his breath about he wanted you. "Congrats (Y/n)", Naruto says, giving you a thumbs up. "Very youthful", comments Lee. Sasuke just grunts and looks away. "You too are so cute!", Konan screamed. The bell rang and Kakuzu walked you to your first class. "Well, see you at lunch", he says. You stand on your tippy toes and kiss his cheek. He blushes and walks away giving you a small wave. Kisame grabs your wrist and pulls you into PE. "You two are adorable", he chuckles. You see Kabuto with a cocky grin on his face, he gets up and walks over to you. "I heard you are going out with Kakuzu, you should leave him and date me", he winked. You sighed and gritted your teeth."'If I wanted a tiny dick I would go to my ex". All the boys in the room snickered. "Hello youthful students to day we are going to be playing basketball, team captains are Pein and Lee", he announces. "(Y/n)!", they both yell at the same time. You walk over to Pein. "Sorry Lee, maybe next time", you smile at him.