31. Reunion! (Final chapter)

I woke up with a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me. My forehead lent up against Kakuzu's chest. I traced his abs with my fingers causing him to stir. His eyes fluttered open and locked with mine. "Good morning beautiful", he whispers, gently kissing my forehead. I blush and nuzzle my face in his neck. He chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair. Our moment is suddenly interrupted by my phone going off.

(Y- You and K- Konan)

Y- Hello?
K- Good morning sleeping beauty, are you ready for today?!
Y- *sigh* Yes
K- You don't sound very enthusiastic
Y- Yeah cause I just woke up
K- Well the rest of us are going out for breakfast so you better get your ass here
Y- Where are you going?
K- We don't know yet so get your fat ass to my house
Y- Fine we'll be there soon
K- Good, don't forget to pack your stuff
Y- I'm not an idiot Konan
K- Yes you are now hurry up we are all waiting

She hangs up and I sigh, sitting myself up. "Damn". I turn around and see Kakuzu enjoying the 'view'. "Hey quit staring you perv!". He smirks and hugs me. I pull away and run out of the room and into the bathroom, starting the shower.

After my shower I head to my room and get changed as well as packing a bag for tonight. We were all going to stay in the same hotel in Kirigakure and it is right next to where we are performing. "Are you done yet?", Kakuzu calls, knocking on my bedroom door. "Yeah hold on a sec!". I shove a couple more things in my bag and leave my room. I return a couple seconds later to grab my mask and blue guitar. I may not be in Masked anymore but I will never stop being the blue dragon.

Kakuzu and I made it to Konan's house and noticed that there were a lot of cars parked out front. We walked up to the front door and knocked.  Konan threw the door open and tackled me in a hug. "Yay you're here!", she giggles. I hug her back but don't see the mischievous grin on her face. She grabs my wrist and drags me into her room where the rest of the girls were. There was Hinata, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, Karui, Tayuya, Temari and Rin. Konan pushed me onto the bed and the girls gathered around me. "So how was it?", Konan asks. "How was what?". "You know". "No I have no idea what you are talking about", I say bluntly. She rolls her eyes. "How was the sex?", she asks, wiggling her eyebrows. I blush and try to look away. "I don't know what you're talking about". "Yes you do, you smell like sex". I sigh and begin playing with my hair. "It was... it was pretty good". The room filled with fangirling screams.

Kakuzu's POV

I sat in Konan's living room with the rest of the guys. "Do did you two do it?", Sasori asks me. I blush and nod. I had a few of them asking me how it was but I wanted to keep it confidential, unlike Pein who gives us a very detailed report on exactly what happened. They congratulated me and then we all left Konan's house to go out for breakfast. We went to a pancake house and I was very surprised at the amount of pancakes (Y/n) could eat. I mean she ate heaps. Once we were all finished we left Konaha and headed for Kirigakure.

Your POV

We weren't performing until 5 pm but we still had to sign in at 12pm. We walked into the large building and signed ourselves in. I was standing in a circle with the girls when I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around and saw my childhood friends Chojuro. I ran and hugged him. "Oh my god I haven't seen you in ages", I gawk. "Yeah you too", he says giving me an adorable smile. "Aw you're still so cute". I ruffle his hair causing him to blush and adjust his glasses. "I thought that you weren't in Masked anymore", he says. I rub the back of my neck and blush a bit. "Yeah my brother kicked me out but I joined a new band". I grab his hand and drag him over to the others. "Everyone this is Chojuro, we used to be best friends when we were growing up". Everyone greets him and then I introduce him to Kakuzu. "And this is my boyfriend Kakuzu". Chojuro smiles at him. "Well at least you dumped that asshole". I pat his head, agreeing with every word he had just said. My name was suddenly called by several other familiar voices.