26. A princess for a day

Ella jumped up and down on my bed. "Ugh what do you want?", you groaned. "You promised you would hang out with me today", she says giving you her adorable puppy dog eyes. I sigh and push myself up. "So what do you wanna do?", I asks. She blushes and looks down at her feet. I knew she had an idea, she was just too shy to share it. "Don't worry, I promise I won't judge you", I smile. She giggles and plays with her hair. "I want to be a princess for a day", she whispers. "Aw that's so cute", I coo. She rolls her eyes, giggling. "But I want you to do it with me". I don't even reply. "Is it a yes or a no?", she says impatiently. "Fine I'll do it". She jumps on me wrapping me in a tight hug. "OK lets get ready!", she exclaims, dragging me toward her room.

"So what are you gonna wear?", I ask her. She smiles and pulls a blue dress out of her closet and hands it to me. "Wow this is really pretty". She smiles and takes it back. Her dress was long and looked like Cinderella's. I turned around while she got changed. She let me know when she was done so I turned back around. "You look beautiful", I say. She blushes and hugs me. "OK now its your turn". My eyes widen when I see the dress she pulls out. "No way, I don't do pink", I state. "But I though I could be Cinderella and you could be sleeping beauty", she says, tears welling in her eyes. "Hey OK fine I'll wear the stupid dress", I growl. Ella hugs me and shoves the dress in my hands. She turns while a dress. "OK I'm done", I groan. When she sees me her eyes sparkle. "Wow you look like a real princess", she gawks. I blush at the compliment. "Uh thanks". She runs to her closet and begins rummaging through her stuff, she comes out seconds later with two plastic tiaras. I take one from her and put it on my head, quietly sighing. "Now lets go show Kazu!". "Wait what?!". Ella grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room where Kakuzu and Jodi sat. "Mom, Kazu look at us!", she exclaims. I blush when Kakuzu sees me. They both laugh. "Aw you two look so cute", Jodi fangirls. I sweat drop and try to escape but Kakuzu was too fast. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Wow you look good", he smirks, looking you up and down. Jodi hits him on the head with a newspaper. "Kazu keep it in your pants", she growls. I laugh at him and peck his cheek. "What do you wanna do now?", I ask Ella. She looks around and stops when her stomach grumbles. "Can we go out for lunch?". I sigh and nod. I turn to Kakuzu and give him my puppy dog eyes. "Hey Kazu can you drop me and Ella off in town and then pick us up afterwards", I beg. He rolls his eyes and grunts a yes. I hug him and drag Ella to his car.

"So where do you want me to drop you off?", Kakuzu asks. I turn to look at Ella, who was sitting in the back seat. "Where do you want to have lunch?", I asks her. "The cafe", she says with a giant smile. "Kakuzu take us to the cafe", I order pointing in its direction. He rolls his eyes and drives us there.

Soon we arrive at the cafe and walk inside. I notice a whole bunch of people staring at us but I couldn't care. Today I wanted to be a princess and there was nothing anyone could say to stop me. We walked up to the counter. "What do you want?", I ask Ella. She looks at the food in the cabinet and grins at a large piece of chocolate cake. "I will have two hot chocolates, two pieces of chocolate cake and a bowl of chips". The woman nods and charges me. My eyes widen when I hear the price, it was so expensive. Was everything encrusted with diamonds and sprinkled with gold dust? Ella chooses a seat next to the window and we wait for our food, casually chatting. "C-can I tell you a secret?", Ella asks me. I nod and wait for her response. "I-I have a boyfriend". I squeal in excitement. "Oh my got that is so cute". She blushes and hides her face. "What's his name?". "Charlie". I make a love heart with my hands, she just rolled her eyes. The woman came over with our stuff and placed it on the table. Ella and I both attacked the cake first. Within the first five minutes it was already gone. "So how did he ask you out?", I ask. "Well one of the boys came up to me and told me I was ugly so I told him that I wasn't and that if he said it again I would get my sister to kick his ass. Then he said it again but Charlie defended me and he said that I was pretty. After school he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and I said yes". I giggled and wiped the chocolate off of her face. "Are you having fun?". She nods and begins sipping her hot chocolate. I pull out my phone and take a picture of me and Ella and posting it to Instagram.

A few minutes later I check and read through all of the comments.

Blueboiii1: Haha so cute <3
Sugarplumprincess07: Aw I wish Ella was my boyfriends Sister :,(
Meatball_buns: Damn you do look good in pink!!
Fierce_n_pierced: How Ella even talk you into doing that?
Hinana_Banana: Ella's so lucky ^.^
BlossomsBae4: You have cake on your face XD
Ramen_god69: Holy shit I want cake!!!!
Jashin4lyf: What the fuck?!
Stitchesxbitches: I should've come too, I want cake!
Yo_puppet_daddy: Who's the creep in the back?

(Just in case you didn't know. Blueboiii1 is Kisame, Sugarplumprincess07 is Konan, Meatball_buns is Tenten, Fierce_n_pierced is Pein, Hinana_ Banana is Hinata, BlossomsBae4 is Sakura, Ramen_god69 is Naruto, Jashin4lyf is Hidan, Stitchesxbitches is Kakuzu and Yo_puppet_daddy is the lovely Sasori)

When I see Sasori's comment I look back at the photo and see a guy in a black cloak sitting in the background. I turn to see him but he is gone, it was strange. Had I seen him somewhere before? I ignored it and continued having lunch with Ella.

An hour later Ella and I were ready to leave, we call Kakuzu and got him to pick us up. We probably could've walked but I didn't want to strut around in a bright pink dress. We both got into Kakuzu's car and drove home. "Did you two have fun?", he asks once we are in the car. "Hell yeah", I giggle. Kakuzu ruffles my hair and I put my tiara on his head, I was surprised that he didn't take it off. We walk into the house and Jodi laughed at us. "Is Kakuzu a princess too?". I look at him and laugh at his flustered state. He takes the tiara off and places it on my head, then he sulks off to his room. I went up to my room and lay back on my bed, scrolling through my phone. Ella lay next to me, playing with my hair. "Can you please put some music on?", she asks. I nod and connect my phone to a speaker and listen to the music as it plays. Ella pulls me up and begins dancing, I laugh at first but end up joining her. I wave my arms around wildly and spin her. We were giggling and dancing when Kakuzu came in. He raises an eyebrow but leaves us to it.

Kakuzu's POV

Mom calls me so I head to the kitchen. "Can you please get the girls?", she asks. I nod and head towards (Y/n)'s room. The music is now turned off so I guessed that they had stopped dancing. I knock on the door but hear no answer. I decide to enter so I push the door open. I smile at the two girls who had fallen asleep on (Y/n)'s bed. (Y/n) was holding Ella in her arms, her face nuzzled into Ella's hair. I pulled the blanket over them and kissed them both on the cheek. I knew my mother had just asked me to get them but they looked to peaceful, I left the room looking back at the two girls. Both of them smiling in their sleep.

I don't think I have ever written in Kakuzu's POV so that was new. I would update more often but I have stupidly started more stories and have been updating those. Please do check out my other stories or if there is a character that you would like me to write about let me know and I will try. I have so many more fanfiction ideas and hope that I can keep up. Anyway vote and follow me for more, Thank ya.