19. Tears and forgiveness

I woke up to a knock on my bedroom door. Kakuzu poked his around the door and smiled when he saw my sleeping form. He came over and gently poked my cheek. I stirred and rolled over. "Hey wake up, today you've gotta sing", he chuckled. I groan and roll over trying to ignore him. "If you don't get up I'm gonna have to do it the hard way". You didn't reply, you just smirked. "OK then I'm not responsible for what happens next", he chuckled, jumping up onto the bed attacking your sides. I cracked a smile and then broke out in uncontrollable laughs. You heard the door open and saw Ella standing there watching. "I don't think we have room for a baby yet", she says  breaking the silence. I blush and nervously laugh. "We weren't doing that". Ella rolls her eyes and heads downstairs. I kiss him and then push him off me. "Come on, race you downstairs". He smirks accepting your challenge. You both sprint downstairs, tumbling down the stairs. Jodi raises and eyebrow but doesn't bothering asking, she just cracks a smile. You sat down opposite Ella and start pouring cereal in your bowl. "(Y/n) can I hang out with you next Monday?", she asks. I look up with a confused look on my face. "Don't we have school?". She shakes her head. "All the schools are closed on Monday, they are having a teachers only day".(A/n: Does anyone else have those? We have them in NZ sometimes and all the schools are closed and teachers get together in a big meeting. Well that's what I think they do...). I nod my head. "Sure thing, just tell me what you want to do and we will hang out for the entire day". She smiles happily over at me, I could tell that that meant a lot to her.

Time skip

Kakuzu drove us to school like every other day and we got out, walking towards our bunch of idiots. "Aaaaahhhhh I can't wait for your performance!", Konan screamed. I stepped back a bit, not wanted to be deafened by fangirl screams. "Yeah calm ya tits", I giggle. "I can't wait", Tenten said excitedly. "You do know its both Kisame and I doing it, not just me". They sigh and acknowledge Kisame who was talking to Itachi. "Are you ready to lose?", Sasori smirks. I roll my eyes and snicker. "In your dreams".

The bell rings and I walk to English, preparing the scolding from Mr. Hatake when he catches you passing notes to Hidan. You sat in your usual seat beside Hinata, she was always quiet in class. I knew she wanted to do her work so we didn't talk in class, I didn't want to distract her. I looked back at Hidan and he raised an eyebrow at me. I pulled a screwed piece of paper from my pocket and threw it at him. He caught it and smirked when he saw it. It was the first note he had ever threw at me, reading "Your so hot, can I get piece?". He pulled out a pencil and wrote on the paper before screwing it up and throwing it back. Now it said "Aw you kept it, how romantic". I smirk and write underneath "Anything for you baby ;)". I throw it back, he reads it and blows me a kiss. I catch it and put it on my cheek. Mr. Hatake was watching us from his desk, raising his eyebrow. He gets up and walks over to you. "Can you two stop flirting?", he sighs. "We're not flirting", you smirk. He takes the note from Hidan and reads it out loud. "Your so hot, can I get a piece? Aw you kept it, how romantic, anything for you baby, love ya", he reads in a bored tone. You look over at Hidan and wink. "Love you too baby". Most of the class starts to laugh. Mr. Hatake looks at you with an amused smirk. "I don't care what you do, just as long as you complete your work", he says. I nod and actually start doing it.

Next period was PE which you loved. You hated the idea of it but you made it so fun, just having a laugh with the boys. It didn't matter what sport you played your team always won. The boys always argued which team you would be on, you remembered your first PE lesson and how you were last picked. Everything had changed since then, you were so much happier. With an awesome bunch of friends and a loving boyfriend, all you need was a supportive family and your life would be perfect. But deep down you knew it wouldn't be possible, your mother was always a bitch and Red had betrayed you by letting your mother marry you off. Or attempt to. You were knocked out of your trance when Tobi accidentally threw a ball at your face, you chased him around the gym and tackled him to the ground.