31; A Few Years On & Big Plans*

Two years later....

O L I V I A

It's officially been two years since Bella got out of hospital and the drama between Cole and my brother finally ended.

In those two years a lot of things have happened for all of us.

My little family have moved into a bigger house and out of the stuffy apartment. Harry brought the house as a surprise for our first wedding anniversary and we've been living here for almost a year now.

Both Hope and Bella love the new house because they get huge rooms and a pool outside, so they can play in the pool pretty much everyday.

Bella is eight years old and, after some time, she's finally over the nightmares she faced those years ago. She was too scared to sleep in her own room so we moved her bed into Hopes room.

Hope is now three years old and is one of the happiest toddlers I've ever met. She loves cuddles just like her sister which makes me and Harry happy as she's a very needy child at times.

We also have a new addition of the family. As a surprise for Bella and Hope, he brought them a puppy for Christmas. They decided on calling him Pip and he is the cutest puppy I have ever seen.

 They decided on calling him Pip and he is the cutest puppy I have ever seen

Niall and Lorrie were married half way through December. They expected it to snow but we live in California so it was quite unlikely. They are now travelling the world together which was very emotional for me and Lorrie because I've never spent so long without my best friend, but we FaceTime everyday no matter what.

Zayn and Gigi have their first son called Jacob. He's only a year old but he gets on with Hope and Bella. It was a surprise to us all and Gigi was a nervous wreck when she had to tell Zayn but he was over the moon about it.

As for me and Harry, we're still just as in love as we were four years ago. I owe everything to him and I can't be more thankful for God giving me this, now perfect, life.

"Momma!" Hope calls and I stop loading the dish washer and walk into the lounge where my little girl is.

"What is it sweetie?" I ask.

"I'm hungwy." She pouts.

Just like Bella, Hope cannot pronounce her r's properly but me and Harry find it the cutest thing. We don't see the point in taking her to speech therapy since her speech is still developing.

"You wanna get some food?" I pick her up and take her to the kitchen. I grab some animal crackers and hand them to her which makes her smile.

"When's dada comin' home?" She asks.

"He'll be home soon baby." I tell her.