28; Frail Body & I've Got You Baby*

O L I V I A

"Can you go any faster?" I ask Harry who's driving the car.

"Baby, I'm going as fast as I can. We still have another five hours." He tells me.

I sigh and look at the road. Hope is staying at Marie's house so that she's safe and won't be involved in this. Her innocent little mind has barely any idea what is going on and taking her with us will just confuse and scare her.

We've been driving for seven hours now on our way to my old home in Arizona. Well it wasn't really my home since I don't remember it at all.

Officer Des, Louis and another officer are driving in a police car behind us. They all wanted to come and I let them since they've been working to find our daughter too.

I lay my head back and stare out the window as the music plays softly in the background. I take Harry's hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. "I love you." I tell him and he looks over at me, smiling.

"I love you more." He kisses my hand and looks back at the road ahead of us. I close my eyes and try to sleep, hoping that nothing has happened to my little girl.

"Liv, we're here..." Harry wakes me up. I shoot up, my eyes wide open as I see we're near the road that my old house is on.

We were advised not to drive down so that they know no one is onto them. Whoever they are.

The thought of my dad still being alive scares me and I don't know why and even if he was alive, why would he want to take my daughter?

We wait for the police car to pull up. "Why are we just sitting in here? Our daughter could be in there." I say frustratingly.

"I know baby but we have to wait for backup. This was part of the plan remember?" He says and I know he's right.

"What if she isn't there Harry?" I start to worry that maybe they've found out about everything and she's far away from us.

He reaches out to me and pulls me onto his lap. I bury my face into his neck and hold back my tears.
"We'll find her." He says almost promisingly.

When I hear the sound of tires on the ground, I look up and see the police car. As soon as they roll up next to us, I open the door and sprint over to the house.

"Olivia!" I hear Harry yell but don't stop.

As I'm about to step in front of the door, someone grabs my hand. "Are you crazy?" Louis whispers. "Are you trying to get yourself killed? It's dangerous Liv."

Suddenly I hear someone scream and I pull out of Louis' grip. I burst into the house and follow the sound of screaming.

I hear everyone follow behind me and I race down into the basement. There's a long dark corridor, I run down and see an open door at the end.

"Get your hands off my daughter!" I yell, my voice raising as high as possible.

Two men who have yet to turn around, stand up. I look down and see my baby girl lying on the ground in the corner, wearing her favourite pink jumper that is now dirty and her stripy tights.

"Hands up, you're under arrest." Officer Des holds up his gun and the two figures turn around.

My heart drops.

In front of me stand my Ex-boyfriend and my brother.

My brother who was supposed to be dead.