22; He's Back & I Can't Loose Her*

H A R R Y

Olivia was scared.

A blind man would even be able to sense the fact that she was afraid.

It had been two days since we received the letter and nothing much had happened since. Bella now sleeps in our room and Olivia insisted we moved Hope's cot into our room as well.

Bella was shaken up and the nightmares, which she hadn't been having for about a year now, have returned. It pains me to see my six year old this way and see how worried she is to step in rooms on her own in our own apartment.

Olivia was frightened as well and clinged onto me so that's she'd feel safe. She was making sure that no one would come near any of us and I'm scared she's going to go back to how things were before and become closed off.

I can't see my baby in a hospital bed again.

Hope was the only one not affected by this and we were grateful of that. She was smiling and happy all the time, she was our source of happiness. She was always babbling on about anything and everything and we didn't understand a word but she was happy and that was all that mattered to us.

Lorrie came over yesterday when we told her what had happened. She was also very worried about Olivia and would text me a lot to see if her best friend was okay.

Olivia was currently lying in bed with Bella and Hope on her lap. They were doing a Disney jigsaw puzzle and I smiled when I saw them relaxed and together.

"Hello ladies." I say and they all looked up at me with blue eyes, besides Hope who had green eyes.

"Hi Daddy." Bella smiles and shuffles over so I can climb into bed with them.

I climb in next to Bella and reach for Olivia's hand. "Have you finished the jigsaw yet?" I ask.

"No. Hopes chewing on the last piece." Olivia giggles and tries taking the jigsaw from Hope's hands.

Suddenly, my phone starts to ring and I get up and look at the caller ID. Louis.

I walk out the room and answer. "Hey Lou what's up?" I say into the speaker.

Louis had been away with his girlfriend for a while, happy to be free from everything to do with Finch and Cole.

"Harry, I need to see you and Olivia now." He says sternly and I start to worry.

"What's happened?" I panic.

"It's about that card you received." He answers.

"How did you know about the card?"

"Cause I got one too." I don't ask anymore questions and tell him we'll meet at the diner down the road.

I walk into the bedroom and Olivia must have sensed my panic because she looked up at me with wide eyes. "We need to meet Louis at the diner down the road."

"Now?" She says confused.

I nod, "We'll take the girls to my mum's house since it's closer to the cafe."

We all get up and put our shoes on, leaving the apartment and getting into the car to drive to my mums place.

After dropping the girls off, me and Olivia drive down to the diner and see Louis sitting inside with a beer and scrolling on his phone.

His face looks tense as we walk over to him. His head turns and he sees us walking over to him, putting his phone back into his jean pocket.

"Hey Louis." Olivia says and slides into the booth. I slide in next to her and take her hand in mine underneath the table.