6; Autumn Days & Leaf Piles*

H A R R Y

Today was the start of autumn.

I opened the balcony doors and felt the cold air against my skin. Even though it was quite chilly, the sun was still shining brightly.

It was the weekend and I didn't have to go to work and Bella wasn't at school. "Daddy, can we go to the park today?" Bella asks when I walk into the kitchen.

Olivia is asleep with Hope. After a long night of her crying her eyes out, I decided to let them sleep in for a while. "Of course princess. What would you like for breakfast?" I pour myself a cup of coffee.

"Fruit please." She says and I cut up some strawberries and blueberries for her since they're her favourite. "Should I wake up Hopey and mommy so we can go to the park?"

"Let's let them sleep for a while longer." I give her the bowl of fruit and she picks them up with her fingers.

I sit opposite her at the kitchen island and help her colour in. She giggles when I decide on colouring the sand green and the birds purple.

We hear footsteps and see Olivia tiredly walk in with Hope in her arms. She walks over and kisses the top of Bella's head and then walks over to kiss me on the lips. She sits on my lap with Hope still in her arms and rests her head on my shoulder. I kiss the top of her head.

"I'm tired." She yawns.

"I know baby." I say and kiss her temple. Hope squirms in Olivia's arms.

"I'm gonna go and feed this little one." She pokes Hope's nose and gets off of my lap, walking to the fridge and grabbing a bottle.

"Momma, Daddy said we could go to the park today." Bella says.

"Of course we can go to the park princess." Olivia hasn't been out for a while and I'm sure she's just as excited as Bella to leave the house.

"I'll help you get dressed Bells." She jumps off of the chair and we go to her bedroom. She takes out a yellow shirt and some navy blue leggings.

"Daddy, can we collect leaves at the park to do one of those drawings that you showed me?" She says, referring to the time where I told her about crayons and wax paper.

"I'm sure we can find some leaves baby." I kiss her cheek and we head back to the kitchen where Liv is still feeding Hope.

"I'll wash the dishes you go and get dressed." Olivia kisses my lips and takes Hope to go and get dressed.

Bella helps me wash up the dishes from breakfast and Olivia comes back looking all cuddly, cradling Hope. "Ready to go?" She asks and Bella cheers. She jumps off the stool and we all go and put out shoes on.

I put Hope into her stroller and Olivia holds bella's hand. We leave the apartment and walk to the park, Bella skipping on the way there.

When we get there, Bella walks in front and Olivia wraps her hands around my upper arms and rests her head on my shoulder as I push the stroller. She takes a deep breath, "This is so refreshing." She says and I laugh a little.

"I love you." She hums and kisses my lips.

"I love you too, Olivia Styles." She has a big grin on her face.

"I could get use to that." She says.

"Me too baby, me too." Bella is picking up leaves off of the ground and putting them into the little backpack she brought with her.

I breath in the fresh air and relax. It's been so long since I've fully relaxed due to the sleepless nights with Hope and it feels great to finally be out the house with my family.

Olivia laughs as Bella falls in the leaves and runs to jump in the leaves with her. I laugh at the child and the grown woman rolling around in the coloured leaves together. Hope is looking at me with wide eyes. "You want to jump in the leaves too baby?" I take her out of the stroller.

She looks around at the new environment, her green eyes taking in everything around her. "Hopey, come in the leaves!" Bella squeals and I sit down in the pile of leaves with Hope in my arms.

"Did you find some cool leaves princess?" I ask her and she nods.

"I found a lot to colour with." She says.

"I want our wedding to be like this." Olivia rests her head on my shoulder.

"In a pile of leaves?" She laughs and shakes her head.

"No, relaxing like this. Just our family and friends together having fun, with fresh air and everything. I think I'd want it in the summer though." She explains.

"That sounds perfect." She looks up at me.

"You're not just saying that?" She asks.

"No, I think it's a great idea. As long as you and our kids are there, everything will be perfect." I kiss her lips.

"You're the best fiance." She tells me and I chuckle.

"Thank you baby." We stay in the pile of leaves a little longer. Hope tries reaching out to Bella but she's too small and I'm scared she'll get lost in the pile of leaves.

Hope laughs when Bella plays peek a boo with her and it puts a smile on my face, watching the two girls interact.

An old couple smiles at us as they see us sitting in a pile of leaves and they wave at Bella who suddenly becomes shy and hides behind Olivia.

We spend the rest of the afternoon, walking around the park as a family and all I can think about is how I'm going to have moments like these for the rest of my life sharing them with my favourite person.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter annoys me so much. It's a filler and I feel as if it was badly written but I've written so much today and my fingers are aching like a bitch.

I promise things will gradually to start to pick up soon and the chapter won't be so boring and shitty.

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx