20; I Missed My Babies & The Nice Man*

O L I V I A

The ten days were over and, as much as I miss Bella and Hope, I didn't want it to end. I loved everyday and every second with Harry. We were happy and carefree and I loved it all, I loved him.

I was packing up the last few bits in the suitcase whilst Harry was brushing his teeth. We were both depressed to be leaving but happy to going back to our baby girls.

"Harry, hurry up I need to pack your tooth brush." I say. Of course Harry would be getting ready last minute, he didn't get out of bed until ten and I was up a half hour before him.

He walks into the room and hands me the toothbrush and the toothpaste we packed. I kiss his cheek and he pouts, "I don't want to go..." He groans.

"Me neither babe but our flight leaves in an hour and we need to check out so I can see my babies." I say and kiss his lips to make him feel better.

"We should bring them with us next time." I turn to look at him and stop for a second when he takes his shirt off and puts a clean one on.

"Next time?" I question and he looks at me through the mirror as he styles his hair.

"Of course, we're coming back Liv." He says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I take the smaller suitcase and my carry on and he takes the larger suitcase and his backpack. I almost want to cry at the fact we're leaving this cosy hotel room and the beautiful island.

"Lets go baby." He takes my hand in his and we head to the lobby to check out of the glamorous hotel we've called home for the last ten days.

I admire the indoor fountain one last time as Harry hands the keys back to the guy at the desk. He walks back over to me and has a sad smile on his face.

Our fingers intertwine as we leave the hotel and step outside. My eyes shut as I take in the Grecian air and sunlight a final time, "I'm really gonna miss this place."

"Me too baby, me too." He kisses the top of my head. "But we're officially going back as husband and wife." He grins.

"We left as husband and wife." I roll my eyes and chuckle. Harry calls for a taxi and we put all our luggage in before sitting in the backseat. The driver takes us to the airport and we pay him and thank him.

Unlike before, we were ten minutes early before everyone could be boarded on the plane. We spent a couple of minutes goofing around inside the gift shop until our flight was called and we walked onto the plane.

Harry let me have the window seat again because he said he loved watching me staring out the window. When the plane lifted off we both decided to watch a movie together and chose Mean Girls, which we've watched together before.

I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and we listened to the movie through our headphones. He was saying a lot of the lines before they came up in the movie and I like to believe he's been secretly watching this without me.

Halfway through the movie, my eyes fluttered shut and I felt Harry press a kiss to my forehead before I drifted off to sleep.

"Liv, baby?" I bury me face in the crook of his neck and he chuckles. "Baby, we've landed."

"Already?" I mumble and I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light before settling upon Harry's handsome face.

"C'mon baby." He says and tries to help me stand up.