18; Don't Go & Honeymoon*

H A R R Y

"No mommy!" Tears were running down Bella's cheeks as she clinged onto her mum. We were packing for the honeymoon and Olivia had no idea where we were going but I made sure she packed all the right things for it.

Our plane was going to be leaving in thirty minutes and we were still packing last minute things but with Hope and Bella crying, I was worried we weren't going to make it in time.

"Please mommy, don't go!" Bella shrieked. I picked her up and sat her on my lap as Olivia packed the travel sized soaps.

"Why don't you want us to go Bells?" I asked and she sobbed into my neck.

"I don't want you to leave me." She cries and I hold her closer.

"But me and mummy are only going to be away for ten days." I tried but she wouldn't take it.

"I don't care, I want you and mommy to stay with me and Hopey." She pouts and I wipe her small tears away.

Olivia puts the last bag on top of the large suitcase and kneels down in front of Bella. "Princess, mommy needs you to be a big girl now. Me and daddy are only going away for a little while and then we'll be back before you know it." She held on to Bella's small hand.

"Can't I come with you?" She asks and a small smile takes over my features.

"But who's going to take care of Hope for us?" Olivia asks.

"Don't go mommy." Bella wraps her arms around Olivia's neck and Olivia rubs circles on her back.

"I promise when I get back we'll have a Bella and Hope day and I'll buy you so many presents that they won't even be able to fit on the plane!" Olivia says and Bella giggles. "Now will you be my big girl princess and look after your sister for me?" Bella nods and pulls Olivia into a hug again.

We all get ready and leave the small apartment which we won't be seeing for a while. Bella is clinging on to both me and Olivia and Hope is in my arms as we all walk to the car.

I drive to Marie's house and Olivia is sitting in the back with Bella and Hope. I can see that she's quite upset about leaving Bella and Hope for a while since she's been with both of them everyday, but it'll be worth it in the end.

We get to Marie's house and I take out Bella and Hope's suitcase from the car. We all head inside and Marie takes Hope in her arms as soon as we see her. I check the time and see that our plane is leaving in fifteen minutes and it takes us five minutes to get to the airport.

"I love you princess." Olivia hugs Bella tightly and kisses her forehead, I can see her eyes welling up with tears and I put my hand on her shoulder. Bella then hugs me and Olivia cuddles with Hope.

"I love you daddy." Bella mumbles into my shoulder.

"I love you more princess. I'll miss you." I tell her.

"Can we face call everyday?" She asks.

"Of course baby." We say goodbye one last time and then me and Olivia walk to the car and head to the airport.

"I'm gonna miss my babies so much." She wipes away the tear that rolls down her cheek and I take her hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Aren't you excited for our honeymoon?" I question.

"I would be more excited if you'd tell me where we are going." I chuckle as we pull into the airport.

I grab our bags and we go through all the security and everything before we get on the plane. We managed to get on with only two minutes to spare. We take the seats near the window, Olivia obviously wanting to take the window seat.