25; Nightmares & Tear Stained Pillows*

[Thought that was cute ^]

H A R R Y

"Da, da!" I look down and see Hope pulling on my jean leg and pointing to her mum and Louis.

We've been staying at Louis' apartment because it's closer to the police station and if he finds any thing, we're there right away.

Olivia is worst than ever with her constant nightmares and sleepless nights. I feel like she's slowly drifting away again and has some doubts that somebody else is going to leave her. She's completely attached to Hope because she's scared that something will happen to her as well.

We've been trying to hunt down anyone who has any link to whoever kidnapped Bella. Louis has been searching all day and Olivia has been staring at the computer since we arrived.

I've been taking care of Hope whilst helping Louis go through any files. The police have not called us since they sent out the search party which gives us less hope everyday.

"What do you want baby?" I ask the little girl in front of me as she gives me her biggest green eyes.

She starts blubbering on and I have no idea what she's saying. "You're gonna have to shorten that sentence for me babe." I smile and she smiles back.

I pick her up and she nuzzles her little face into my neck and sucks on her thumb. "You wanted some attention huh?" I rub her back and she sighs.

It's getting late so I decide on ordering pizza for all of us. Olivia gets up and walks over to me, her eyes tired and glossy. "I'll feed her." She reaches out for Hope and doesn't make any eye contact with me.

"Liv," I try but she shakes her head. I reach for her hand and she looks up at me with tears forming in her eyes.

I pull her to my chest and she starts to shake. "I'm so scared they've done something so terrible to her." She sobs.

I kiss the top of her head and feel my own tears forming," We'll find her baby. I promise."

"I love you Harry..." She whispers. "But please don't make promises you can't keep."

She walks away and takes Hope into the kitchen. I feel my heart crack a little. I know what she's doing and I hate it.

She's been through this before and she had nobody to protect her from it. She's trying to push me away because that's how she works. I know my Olivia more than anyone and I know she's thinking about other people getting hurt because of her.

"Olivia stop." I say when I walk into the kitchen and see her feeding Hope.

"I can't help it Harry!" She says.

I walk over to her and kneel down in front of her, "I know it hurts baby, trust me I know, but you pushing me away and saying things like that is not going to make anything better. We will find our daughter together and we won't stop until we do." I kiss her hand.

"Why are you so good to me when I'm such a crap wife?" She asks and cups my cheek with her free hand.

"You are not a crap wife Olivia and I'm good to you because you deserve it." I tell her and she leans down to kiss me on the lips.

"I love you." She mumbles.

"I love you more." I smile and before she can reply the doorbell rings and the pizza arrives.

I get up and go pay the guy before we all sit around on the floor and eat our food. Louis is still concentrating on the computer and scoffing down pizza at the same time. Olivia is feeding Hope some ham off of the pizza as Hope sits on her lap.

When we've finished, I pack the pizza boxes away and head back into the living room. "I'll go and put this little princess to sleep." Olivia says and takes Hope to Louis' spare room.

We all share one queen sized bed and sometimes it's a little difficult with Hope squirming around, but at least she's there and safe with us next to her.

I nod and kiss Hope on the forehead, her eyes already drooping. "Goodnight baby girl." I whisper.

I kiss Olivia on the lips and she goes to bring Hope to our bedroom. I sit down next to Louis who is scanning through locations. "Found anything?" I ask.

"Not too much, just a plate number from the person who supposedly bailed Cole out of jail again." He says.

"Can you track him down?" I say, desperately.

"Already tried." He shakes his head "He was obviously clever enough to have brought a different car."

"Do you want me to do anything?" I ask and he starts telling me to go through some of the transcripts on a conversation Cole had with the person who bailed him out.

An hour later I hear whimpering coming from the guest room. "Is that Liv?" Louis asks and I get up quickly and run to the room.

Olivia is thrashing around in bed, sweat covers her forehead and she starts yelling in her sleep. "Please don't hurt them." She cries and I'm surprised Hope is still asleep.

Actually, no I'm not. She sleeps through everything.

"Olivia, baby, wake up." I shake her but she doesn't wake.

"Harry, I'm so sorry." She starts whimpering and I lift her and hold her in my lap.

"Olivia it's just a dream wake up baby. You're dreaming." I hold her close and she starts thrashing around. "Olivia please wake up." I shake her harder and hold her close to me.

She opens her eyes wide and looks up at me, "Harry?" She whispers and touches my face.

"I'm here baby." I hold her tightly and she sobs into my shoulder.

"I thought I lost you." She cries, tears streaming down her face.

"It was only a dream Olivia. You're here now and nobody's going anywhere." I kiss her forehead and she buries her face into my neck as she settles down from her nightmare.

I lay her back down when she stopped crying but she clings on to me. "Do you want me to get you some water?" She shakes her head.

"P-please stay with me." She begs and I nod.

"Okay baby. I've got you." I whisper and climb into bed next to her. I take Hope and lay her down in the middle of us, the little girl still fast asleep. Olivia reaches for me and I hold her as much as I can.

"Don't go anywhere Harry." She says before falling asleep.

"I'm never going anywhere without you." I tell her before my eyes close and I fall asleep, hoping our daughter will come back to us.

------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this pretty quickly so I'm sorry if it's bad and there are a few grammar mistakes.

I am going to be having a MAJOR editing spree for Better and Greater once Greater is complete so don't go all hulk on me if anything is wrong with the grammar and stuff.

I will be putting up another chapter after because I want to finish Greater before I go back to school.

12 chapters left so hopefully I will be posting at least 2 times a day. Don't quote me on that. I'm kind of sad tho I don't really want to finish this :(

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx