1; I'm Having Your Baby & It's None Of Your Business*

O L I V I A

Harry's in the shower.

Now is my chance.

I leave the couch that I had been sitting on for the past eight hours and clean the crumbs off of my sweatpants. I turn to see if anyone's looking and smile when I still hear the shower running. I walk into the kitchen and take out a glass of orange juice and an avocado. I cut the avocado in half and start eating it whilst sipping on my orange juice.

I scrunch up my face at the taste of the green substance. I hate avocados.

I hum to myself, happy to finally be off of the couch under Harry's watchful eye.

Four months have passed since Harry proposed to me and any day now I could be going into labour, which is why I was put on bed rest.

My life has been pretty good. No more extra shifts at the diner, in fact I don't even work there anymore. I still have my job as a teaching assistant at a grade school nearby. It pays good and with both mine and Harry's income, our financial life is all good.

Harry's mom has moved down to California. She went through a divorce with Harry's father and Harry said he wasn't really affected by it but I could tell he was. He broke down when he found out his father was cheating on his mom for six months and I was there to comfort him the whole time.

Bella loves Anne and Anne loves Bella. They both have a creative streak to them and together they create a sparkling mess wherever they go. Anne's become a second mother to me within the past few months and I'm grateful to have her by my side and Bella's.

We have been going through wedding ideas and we decided a while ago we wanted the wedding after the baby was born. We want to have it when the baby is at least a few months older but other than that we haven't really planned anything else.

Of course we're both excited but we've been focusing more on the baby these past few months. Working on the bedroom and the clothes, we still don't know the gender but we've tried to make the colours neutral and mainly brought yellow and white. We've decided on a name for both a boy and a girl and I'm a hundred percent sure that it's a girl. As for Harry, he obviously thinks otherwise.

Bella is excited to be having a sibling to take care of, since she's mainly been surrounded by adults for the most part of her life. Lorrie and Niall are still going strong and Zayn and Gigi are doing good too. Both couples are still at the boyfriend and girlfriend stage but we're all happy.

I take the final spoonful of avocado and stand to put it in the bin. I feel a wave of nausea come over me and a cramp in my stomach. My eyes widen when I look down and see water running down my leg.

"Harry!" I screeched. I hear the shower turn off and my green-eyed, curly fiancee come running into the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet from the shower he was taking. "My water, it broke."

Harry's eyes widened and saw the small puddle I was standing in. "S-shit." He stuttered "O-Okay baby, shit why didn't we go to those pregnancy lessons again?" He mumbles to himself.

"Harry, I love you but it's a little too late to start thinking about that since an eight pound baby will pass through my vagina within the next few hours." I say and feel my heart racing in my chest.

I remember how I was when Bella was born. I was scared and afraid that something would go wrong but Marie was there the whole time keeping me sane. Now I have Harry, who I thought would keep me sane too, but he's freaking out just as much as I am.

"I'll go grab Bella and the hospital bag and get changed. Just take deep breaths baby and change your pants." He kisses my forehead and I do as he instructed. I take deep breaths in and out and he comes back with a confused Bella and the hospital bag at hand with a blue flannel and jeans on.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Bella hugs my leg and I stroke her curls.

"We're gonna take you grammy's Bells." Harry says as he rushes around to get his keys and jacket.

He finds them and he helps me to the parking lot. Harry helps me in the passenger seat and I groan when I feel another contraction. "You can hold my hand mommy." Bella says and I hold her tiny hand in mine as Harry drives to Marie's house.

"Good luck sweetie." Marie kisses my forehead and me and Harry rush to the hospital to get this baby out of me.

As soon as we are at the hospital, Harry helps me into a wheelchair and wheels me over to the maternity ward. "Don't worry baby." He whispers and I grip onto his hand.

Sooner or later, I'm placed on a bed and groaning when each contraction passes. Harry is by my side, telling me how excited he is to have his first baby. He's trying to distract me from the pain by telling me stupid jokes and spreading kisses on my face.

"I texted my mum." He tells me.

"What did she say?" I ask.

"She'd wait for me to call her so she could come by." He kisses my cheek when my jaw clenches at the passing contraction.

Six hours have passed and I grip onto Harry's hand tightly when the doctor comes in to check how much I've dilated. "Okay Olivia, you're fully dilated and ready to push."

There are nurses by my side and the doctor sits on a stool at the end of my legs. "I've got you baby." Harry kisses my temple.

"Okay Olivia. Start pushing slowly." I push slightly and feel the pain in my abdomen, I groan and my head falls back.

"Deep breaths beautiful, you're doing so good." Harry whispers and the doctor tells me to push slightly harder.

This fucking hurts.

"How does it feel?" Harry asks.

"LIKE A FUCKING TINY HUMAN IS COMING OUT OF MY VAGINA!" I yell and he holds back a laugh.

"I can see the head." The doctor says and I smile slightly but remember I still have a way to go.

"Keep pushing Olivia." The doctor says.

"Harry I hate you so much, why did you have to do this to me." I cry and he brushes back my hair.

"I know, I'm sorry baby." He says sarcastically but sympathetically all at the same time.

"One more push Olivia." I push as hard as I can and feel a weight lifted off of my shoulders when I hear the cries of my baby.

"Congratulations, you have a girl." The doctor says an

"We have a little girl, beautiful." I kiss Harry's lips and he smiles. The doctor hands me the baby and I start crying tears of joy at the little girl in my arms. She's so small and perfect. I take her tiny hand in mine and her fingers wrap around my index finger. She whimpers and her crying settles down, I kiss her forehead and poke her little button nose.

"She's so beautiful." I say, "Would you like to hold her?" Harry nods, a huge grin on his face and he takes the small baby in his arms, she's about the same size as Harry's forearm and her head fits into his palm.

"Hello baby." My heart warms when he taps her bottom lip and kisses her nose. Her eyes are a light blue colour and she only has a little bit of hair on her head.

"I didn't mean anything I said to you through all of that." I tell him and he laughs.

"I know but I know you were in a lot of pain." He says and I smile, my eyes taking in the beautiful sight of my fiance holding a child we made together.

My beautiful girl, Hope Anne Styles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first chapter of the sequel and I've planned out everything and hopefully you're gonna like it.

I missed writing this week tbh and the title of this chapter made me so happy because I thought I was clever.

My new fanfic will be up tomorrow a long with another chapter to this one.

Get excited ;)

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx