Matte Black Lambo

Start from the beginning

"Kat you can do whatever you want. I actually trust and like you. Take my keys to the truck and make sure everything is good but I'm not going to tell you to move my shit. I can do that myself."

"No, it's ok."

"No, once I'm done here we can do it together. Don't argue with me." I say

She smile, "Okay, boss."

"Another thing, were you staying in the hotel because I have so much room in this new house. I wanted to know if you were moving in too? I actually would like it if you would."

"I guess I can arrange that. I hadn't planned on it."

"Good, now I won't be by myself." I laugh

"Okay, I'm going to go do that now."

After we finish eating, I hand her my keys and she leaves. I go finish shooting.

A few hours later, she picks me up from set. We go pick our things up from the hotel and head over to my new home.

I headed straight upstairs to my bedroom

I headed straight upstairs to my bedroom. Kat followed.

"I love my bedroom!" I say

"Yeah it's pretty nice, too bad it won't be much going on in here." She says

I turn to her, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm sorry, I may be over stepping my boundaries but you need to get laid. You're too uptight." She starts laughing.

Shocked, "What?"

She laughs, "I'm just saying. Maybe if you got some ass you'd be more fun."

"I went out with you last night? How am I not fun?"

"You danced to 2 songs and the rest of the night you sat there."

Laughing, "Drinking...I told you I don't dance, I drink."

"I'm going to get you someone to change that." Her phone rings and she looks at her phone, "What does he want? Joe, I have to take this. I'll be right back." She leaves