"You're very laid back, I feel like this is going to be a nice business relationship." She smiles at me.

"Yeah, we'll see." I smile back

"Good. So tell me about yourself. How old are you? Do you have any kids? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have any weird sleeping habits that I need to know about?" She asks

I laugh, "32, yes, yes and no."

"Oh wow you're only two years older than me. And you have kids and a girlfriend and I'm happy you don't have any crazy sleeping habits. How many kids do you have?" She asks

"I have a daughter, her name is Lola."

She aw's at the picture I show her of my daughter. "She's so cute, I want kids."

"You're young, you can still have them."

"I have to find a man first. So that's defiantly enough about me. Turn your music back in and relax." She smiles.

I laugh and put my headphones back on.

She seems like a really nice girl. She had a hard upbringing but she seems pretty level headed. As much as I don't want to admit it, I actually like the girl. This maybe nice having someone around all the time to talk to. She seems not to care about what I do and she's not even phased by my celebrity.

I put my headphones back around my neck, "Tell me more about you. We don't have to get into the kids thing, I'm intrigued."

She smiles shyly at me, "Well...growing up I wanted to be a model then I found out I was too short. I'm only 5'6 so I got into print modeling. I like talking pictures, I'm sure you picked up on that from my Instagram."

We laugh, "Yeah you got a lot of em."

She starts twisting her hair around her finger, "And... If you really want to know, I have someone I've been on and off with for the last year. It's really nothing worth mentioning but if I work for you you should know that might be taking up my time when I'm not with you."

"I'm good with that, thanks for telling me."

"If I'm getting too personal let me know but you didn't say anything about your girlfriend. You told me about your daughter and family but not about her." She says playing with the ring on her finger.

"Oh no it's okay. Her name is Galina. We've been together off and on since college."

"No marriage plans?" She asks

"No. I caught her cheating on me a few months ago. I stayed with her because I love her and she seemed very remorseful but it really got to me. I don't look at her the same."

Looking concerned, "I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't mean to get that personal."

"It's alright, I guess it happens. Things are still a little rocky and I don't see it getting better. I just try to keep my guard up."

Shaking her head, "Yeah it happens too often. On a better note, I can't wait to get to LA! If you're up for it, I know a few places where you might like to go to eat or chill out. I know you probably don't make friends with people working for you but you seem so laid back."

"I like to think I am laid back." I laugh a little, "I don't mind as long as the business is taken care of." I smile at her.

An hour later we were in LA, We went to the car dealer. Kat decided on a black Range Rover. Exactly what I would've chosen.