Epilogue

Ten years later...

"Fern! Come here and get dressed!" the Queen said as she ran after her son.

"But Mommy! I don't like this outfit!" Fern Maple Hayden cried.

"Aunt Dawn made it for you so wear it!" the Queen said as she grabs Fern and takes him to his room to change.

"Mommy, did you see my pin?" Morphia Maple Hayden asked.

"I find it," Rose Maple Hayden said as she handed a rose pin to Morphia.

"Thanks, Rose," Morphia replied.

"Are you all ready? Time is almost up!" Coral Waterflower Ketchum asked impatiently.

"I am sure that they are almost ready, hon," Alex Green Oak said as he peck Coral on the cheek, leaving her blushing.

"Quit it, both of you. It is too early for this. You didn't see me and my girlfriend do this early in the morning," Peter Beritz Shinji said.

"Are you all ready yet? What's taking you so long?" Flora Green Oak asked.

"Your boyfriend is resisting his clothes!" Morphia shouted from her room.

"I want to look great!" Fern whined.

"You always look great so be quiet and change!" Rose retorted.

"Can we hurry up? I am hungry!" Gray Waterflower Ketchum whined.

As the children got ready the adults were standing by the side, looking at them.

"Look at them all, all grown up. Time is passing so fast," Dawn said as she wipes a tear from his face with her hand.

"It seems it was still yesterday that they are little babies," Leaf added.

"Time flies so fast. Soon they will be finding their partners for life," Misty said.

"I know. I think I just want to make memories with them," May sighed.

"They will be fine, I am sure," Gary said.

"Yea," Paul added.

"Be quiet Paul! You didn't understand my pain!" Dawn scowled.

"I hope that their life is not like ours with a lot of drama," Ash said.

"If there is no drama, we can't be with our love, right, June?" Prince Drew asked.

"The name is May, Grasshead," May replies with a smile.

"I know but you like to be called that way. It makes you feel special, no?" Prince Drew said as he flicks his bangs.

"I can see where Fern gets his style from," May muttered to the girls, and they all giggled.

The children soon get ready in their outfits and walk out while Dawn looks at them one by one to make sure they are perfect.

Rose, Fern, and Morphia put on their princess and prince crowns and their symbol while the others put on the kingdom's symbol.

"Okay children, you are now ready. Shall we enter the ball now?" May asked.

"Do we have to go?" The children asked.

"Come on," May said as they walked into the ball.

It was not every day that someone has a happily ever after if they didn't have magic by their side. Harley and Soledad fly to the entrance and change to their human form before walking in. This is the new beginning for them and this time, they have to look after the prince and the princesses. After all, they vowed to keep the Maple family happy. And as long as they have the Maple blood, they are part of the family.

May looks at Harley and Soledad before giving them a big smile and a wave. Harley runs over and gives her a crushing hug while Soledad walks over and hugs May too. The others each give them a hug, some willingly and others are forced. The children run after them and give them a hug.

It was a perfect picture for a perfect family but their backstories are not so perfect. The past doesn't matter. It was the present that is. It was their happily ever after.

The End