Episode 3: Bibbidi- Bobbidi- Boo

In the castle, Prince Drew is getting ready for the ball.

"This is totally not going to work. It makes you look like a tree! Try something else!" Misty, Drew's caretaker, shouted as she threw Drew another prince's attire for Drew to try on.

"I am sure that this will be fine." Drew started before getting interrupted by Misty.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Misty screamed, making everyone in the room finch.

"Here, Your Highness, try this one." Ash, Drew's butler, and Misty's boyfriend said as he handed Drew a navy blue attire with back pants.

Mist looks at Drew up and down. "This will work." Misty finally said.

"Let's get going, you should meet the guesses now. They are arriving." Paul said in a monotone voice. Drew nods and walks out the room with Misty, Ash, and Paul following behind him.

In the manor, where May lives, Brianna was in her room, putting makeup on and getting ready for the ball. Lady Tracy was helping her since Brianna is her favorite daughter. May was in Dawn's room, helping her get ready.

"Remember what to do, May. I have your dress here. It is in this dresser. Wear it to the ball." Dawn whispered to May while May was doing her hair.

"I know." May simply replied. When the sisters are ready, they walk out of the room.

"Remember to stay here. You are dismissed early today. Don't go anywhere." Lady Trancy ordered.

"I understand, Stepmother," May replied as she bowed.

Once Lady Trancy is gone, and the carriage is away, May quickly runs to Dawn's room to get the dress. But before she can even wear it, she accidentally ripped the skirt, causing it to become unwearable. May, who has been waiting for the ball, throws the dress in her closet and runs to the rose garden and begins to cry.

"What's wrong, my dear?" A girl asked. May look up and find herself looking at a beautiful girl with bubble pink hair and blue eyes.

"I can't go to the ball because I ripped the dress. Now I have nothing to wear!" May cried.

"Oh, poor dear. Let me help you." The girl said.

"Who are you?" May asked the girl.

"I am your fairy stepsister, Soledad! I am so happy to meet you at last. I have been looking over you for a long time." Soledad said as she smiled. "You have grown prettier than I have last seen you. And taller too."

"Thank you, fairy stepsister. I am so happy that you are here." May said.

"Call me Soledad! And no problem. This is what siblings should do, help each other." Soledad replied.

"Thank you, Soledad." May said.

"No problem, your other stepsister, Dawn, I believe has helped you a lot. She is not like the other stepsister. She told me that you may need help tonight and indeed you do need help! Dawn told me that your Stepmother may have to find the dress and may do something to it and that I should help you." Soledad explained.

"Then is Dawn in trouble?" May asked in worry.

"No, your stepmother knows how Dawn is and how she loves pink. She thinks that it is Dawn's dress but she just does it just in case." Soledad added.

"That is a relief. I am so happy to hear that." May said as she sighs.

"Stop worrying about others! Let's get you a new dress and we will go from there." Soledad said as she talked out her wand and waved it around to test its magic.

"Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Put 'em together and what have you got?

Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo" Soledad sang as she turned a rose into a rose carriage.

"Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

It'll do magic, believe it or not

Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo" Soledad continued to sing as she made two horses out of vines.

"Now sala-gadoola means mechicka-boolaroo

But the thingamabob that does the job is

Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo" Soledad sang to make the carriage in shape.

"Sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Put 'em together and what have you got

Bibbidi-bobbidi, bibbidi-bobbidi, bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Soledad finished as the carriage was ready.

"Now is your dress," Soledad said as she waves her wand in May. May begin to shine and so is wearing a black, two-piece dress that has beautiful wings on it. She is also wearing a bracelet, decorated with a single rose.

May look at herself in the pond and spend around. Her brown hair has been in a ponytail and her blue eyes shine in the light.

"Thank you so much, Soledad! I can't believe this! I am forever in your debt." May said.

"You are most welcome. You will be the Beautifly of the ball!" Soledad exclaimed as she smiled. "It is getting late you have to go now. Remember that you have to come home at midnight or the magic will be off. You don't want people to know that you are May!" Soledad said.

"Thank you!" May exclaimed.

"Now go on! Your prince is waiting for you! Go on! Have fun!" Soledad said as May got into the rose carriage and drove off. Soledad looks at the carriage until she can't see May and disappears, wishing May good luck.

After a few minutes, May finally gets into the castle. There are a lot of people in the ball. May get out to the carriage and walk down. She looked up at the castle and smiled.

'This castle sure is big. I can't wait. I hope that I make it on time.' May thought as she walked up the stairs to the castle door, where knights greeted her and escorted her to the ballroom.

May look around nervously. She doesn't know what to do. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder, and she spun around, only to meet her sapphire eyes with a pair of emerald ones. He bowed and May bowed back.

"May I have this dance, my lady?" The boy asked, holding out his hand.

"Of course," May replied as she put her hand on the boy's hand, where he led her to the dance floor.

...

Song(s):

(Disney) Cinderella: Bibbidi- Bobbidi- Boo