Episode 8: The New Servants

"Your Highness, I have found two girls that will help us. We need more servants and I have found two perfect ones. They are from a far place. Mia is a good gardener and Pokemon caretaker. She can be a gardener here and take care of the Pokemons. She likes the outdoors. Diana here is a fashion designer. She can help you design clothes," Gary said as of May and Dawn bow low.

"Yes, you are right. Leaf, show them around, and tell them the rules. Also, give them the first job that they can do and finish today so I can see what they can do. If they passed, they can be my new servants," Drew instructed.

"Yes, Your Highness," Leaf said as she bows and walks out the room with May and Dawn behind her.

"Prince Drew is always like that. He is so weird, you can say. A lot of girls love him because of his position, his money, and his face. They don't know the real him. Anyways, as a servant of the Hayden family, you need to be respectful at all times. You know, bow before them and call them loyalties. Of course, they will tell you to call them something else but speak formality in front of guests. They are not so bad. Then, you need to finish the work that is assigned to you. You have to wake up early and after midnight, your job is done for the day. Usually, we are already off at nine," Leaf explained as they tour around the castle.

There is a sunroom, a garden, a ballroom, an entrance room, a living room, kitchen, servants' headquarters, plenty of bedrooms, and more. It is beautiful with all its windows and curtains open, allowing sunlight and wind in. It glimmers the beautiful white wall and makes it glow.

"As Prince Drew has instructed, Dawn, you will need to pick out an outfit for him this morning for a meeting with Lord Kenny, another outfit this afternoon for his meeting with Lady Brianna, and another outfit for this evening for another meeting with Lord Brendan. May, you will take care of the garden this morning and then exercise the Pokemons," Leaf instructed.

"Yes, madam!" Dawn and May exclaim together before they look at each other and giggle.

Dawn walks off to the fashion areas where she looks at all the outfits that Prince Drew has and starts picking them out. May walk out to the gardens and start watering them with a light shower.

May quickly finish the garden work and walk to the Pokemon greenhouse where all the Pokemon of the Royal family and some injured and wild Pokemons. May's Beautifly, Blazikan, Skitty, Glaceon, and Munchlax get out of their Pokeballs and start exploring the greenhouse. They soon meet new playmates. May smiles before feeding each Pokemon with homemade Pokeblocks and Poke Food specialized for each type.

Meanwhile, Dawn was picking out an outfit for Prince Drew while Drew and Paul were standing there, looking at her work, which has already made a big mess in the room. Different sets of outfits were thrown around the room and Dawn was not happy with every single outfit.

"This is not going to work. How can a prince wear this many things? One, they are not comfortable. Two, they are not stylish. And three, the clothes didn't show the inside, only the outside. What we need is a casual yet formal outfit for this morning since it is cool and breezy outside today," Dawn muttered to herself as she sits down and starts designing an outfit for the prince.

"Wow, you sure know a lot about fashion," Prince Drew commented.

"There we go! This is going to be perfect! It is casual and formal and also very comfortable!" Dawn exclaimed as she finishes her sketch and goes to a loom to start making the outfit. Paul looks at her every move. No wonder Dawn attracted him. She is so adorable and attractive when she is focusing on one thing.

May was playing with every Pokemon in the greenhouse. She did meet Roselia, Flygon, Absol, and Masquerain, Prince Drew's Pokemons. May has met Roselia before in the manor but the other Pokemons are a bit surprising. Flygon is exactly like his trainer. Roselia and Blaziken get into a deep chat and get along quickly. Masqurain and Beautifly were dancing together in the air. Absol and Glaceon were playing around. Flygon let Skitty play his tail. Munchlax was sleeping in the shades. Everything seems peaceful and quiet. Every Pokemon in the greenhouse seems to like May. May is very sweet and kind.

"So, Roselia, how are you? Are you doing fine? I haven't seen you for a while now," May asked Roselia.

"Roselia. Rose. Roselia. (I am fine. Thank you, May. Drew doesn't allow me to get out of here. I miss you. What are you doing here? I heard that you are getting married to Brendan. What happened?)" Roselia asked in worry.

"That is a long story," May sighed.

"Blaziken. Blaze. (Brendan wants to marry her but May doesn't want to so Dawn and her escape last night. They are here under faux identity.)" Blaziken replied in May.

"Rose. Roselia. (That is a relief. At least now Drew has a chance.)" Roselia commented.

"Flygon? (You know May, Roselia!)" Flygon asked.

"Skitty! (Roselia was always around the rose garden!)" Skitty replied as she followed Flygon's tail.

"It is nice to be here, with all of you," May sighed as she lay down and stared at the sky for a while.

Meanwhile, Dawn has finished her outfit and Prince Drew quickly puts it on.

"It was comfortable," Drew said, amused.

"Thank you, Your Highness," Dawn replied as she bows.

"Lord Kenny is here, Your Highness," Ash said from the door.

"Let's go," Drew said as he walked out with Ash and Paul following behind him. Dawn quickly worked with the next outfit.

Outside the castle, there is a black limo where a young man walks out.

"My, this has been a long time since I have been here?" he said as he looked up at the castle and walked in with his butler and a maid.