Episode 2: Prince Drew

Prince Drew has been thinking about the girl he just meets. He never knows her name but he remembers her sapphire eyes and her puppy ear-like hairstyle. Her face has not left his head for he wishes that he can see her again. He knows that he is a prince and that he can't do anything with just a servant.

May continue working on her chores and the long list of things she needs to do. Pokemons help her with some of her chores when her stepmother or her stepsisters are not looking. She can't forget the stranger she meets in the morning.

"You know. He does look familiar." May said to Beautifly when she was cleaning the windows. May was positive that she had seen the stranger somewhere. She finishes cleaning the windows and starts cleaning the floors with a clean cloth, for her stepmother didn't allow her to mop the shiny glass floor and steps.

A floor above her, her stepsisters are in their music lesson with Lady Trancy. Brianna is singing while Dawn is playing the flute and Lady Trancy is playing the piano.

"The pear-shaped toad." Lady Trancy said as she played the piano before Brianna sang.

"Oh, sing sweet nightingale

Sing sweet nightingale

High above me

Oh, song sweet nightingale

Sing sweet nightingale." Brianna sings.

"High above

Oh, sing sweet nightingale

Sing sweet nightingale, high

Oh, sing sweet nightingale

Sing sweet nightingale

Oh, sing sweet nightingale

Sing sweet

Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing

Oh, sing sweet

Oh, sing," May sing along the floor below them as she cleans the floor with Beautifly outside singing along.

"Oh, sing sweet nightingale

Sing sweet nightingale

High-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh-igh," Brianna sings but keeps repeating the same sound over and over because Dawn gets her pinky stuck in the flute and tries to get it out while keeping Brianna on the chin.

Brianna takes the flute away from Dawn and uses it to hit Dawn on the head.

"Ouch! What is that for?" Dawn cried after getting hit on the head by the flute.

"You and your lousy flute playing. You are so bad at it that you make me mess up." Brianna replied.

"My flute playing! You are the one that sings so terribly! It is not my fault that my pinky stuck in the flute." Dawn argued.

"My terrible singing! I sing perfectly! You are the one who messes up. If you are a flute player, you should not have your pinky stuck in the flute. Of course, it is your fault." Brianna replied.

"Now, now, my dear daughters, you have to calm down." Lady Trancy interrupts before Dawn can reply. "You have to act as ladylike as you can before the ball Prince Drew is holding." Lady Trancy added.

"Prince Drew! How can I forget about him! He is like the most charming prince ever!" Brianna starts squealing and keeps talking about how awesome Prince Drew is.

"She is like all over the heels for him!" Dawn exclaimed when May went to her room that afternoon after Lady Trancy took Brianna out to find a ball dress for her. May just giggled.

"I am not sure though. I never met him." May said.

"I heard that he is really handsome with emerald eyes and hair. I find that weird." Dawn said.

"Then he must be a treetop. Or a Seaweed Brain." May jokes.

"Wait a moment! Emerald is the birthstone of May! That is like your name. Would that mean that you are like his future queen or something?" Dawn exclaimed.

"No way! I am like just a normal girl and he is like a prince! We can't be together!" May exclaimed.

"Hey! In the invitation, Prince Drew is looking for a Princess that he can marry, but it never said if the Princess has to be a Princess." Dawn pointed out.

"But I don't have a dress or anything!" May exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I will help you! Just leave it to your big sister." Dawn said.

"Why are you always helping me?" May asked Dawn.

"Because you are always the one that is nice to me. And besides, I don't like Prince Drew. I like his bodyguard, Paul. We have been secretly dating for a while." Dawn said.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" May cried.

"It is called a secret relationship for a reason and besides, Mother would never let us be together. She wants me to marry a prince or some rich dude. But Paul is just perfect." Dawn said and sigh dreamily when she said Paul's name.

"You must be in love with each other!" May giggled.

"Yea, right. Wait until you are in love and you will understand me." Dawn said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, okay. I will not make fun of you anymore. I better go now and prepare for the afternoon tea. Stepmother will get mad if I don't get it ready." May said as she stood up.

"Okay! Remember, the ball is tonight. We will leave at ten and back home around two. You be careful okay?" Dawn called as May walked toward the door.

"I will!" May replied as she left the room and closed the door behind her and went to the kitchen to prepare for the afternoon tea Lady Trancy had requested.

Little did May know that tonight is the night that her whole life will change and turn into a fairytale.

...

Song(s):

(Disney) Cinderella: Sing Sweet Nightingale