Episode 1: Collide

Once upon a time in a country lived a girl. Her mother died when she was young and she doesn't have friends at her age in the country. Her father, who was a famous gym leader wants the best for her and gets married to Lady Trancy who has two daughters, Brianna and Dawn. Soon her father died and the girl feels sad. Jealous of her fortune and her beauty, her stepmother makes her a maid and uses all the riches for herself and her two daughters. She named the girl May.

May was never lonely. Instead, she feels happy. She has made friends with the wild pokemons that live near her and the younger stepsister, Dawn, who is always nice to her when no one is around. Her brown hair is past her shoulders in two ponytails, like dog ears, and her sapphire eyes shine even in the smallest light. She is very kind and gentle.

Every morning she would wake up by her friends and make breakfast for her stepmother and stepsisters and then feed their Pokemon. Then she would feed her friends when her stepmother and stepsisters were not looking and make some food for herself. In the afternoon, May washed the steps and washed the clothes. She makes lunch and other things she was ordered. She may go to Dawn's room to 'clean' but is secretly having fun. They would talk about Pokemon, the outside world, what they wish when they grow up, and other girly things. At night she would cook dinner and sweep the house. Then she could go to bed in her room, the attic.

May is not allowed to be a trainer like her stepsisters but she is learning every day with her Pokemon friends. Dawn always tells her that she would be a great trainer. But she never complains about anything and lives happily until one day.

One morning, May woke up with the sound of Beautifly and Swallow. They are trying to help May to get ready. May was in a dream of her prince. But when she wakes up, she notices that it is only a dream.

"I wish I could find my Prince Charming." She said to Beautifly before she gets up and quickly takes a bath.

Beautifly help May get ready before flying out. May run down the stairs as quiet and as fast as she can to make breakfast for her stepmother and stepsisters. She takes the food upstairs to their room and Lady Trancy tells her the chores for the day. May make breakfast for her stepsisters' Pokemon and make some food for herself and her friends. One of her friends, Roselia, has been waiting for her in the rose garden like how he was every day since May rescued him.

"You are here already?" May asked as she fed him a muffin with a rose-shaped design. Roselia smiled and began eating. May hear something behind her and turn around. She looks around and finds nothing and turns back to Roselia, holding a hose to water the garden.

May have found Roselia one day in the forest when she was watering the garden. Roselia was hurt and was in pain. May keep her in her room and hide her until she was healed. May also make food for him every day. After Roselia was healed, he would go home to his master and come back every day in the morning. May would greet her and give her a muffin, cookie, or other treats. Roselia also makes friends with May's other Pokemon friends.

Roselia's master, Prince Drew, has been wondering where Roselia was every day and decides to follow him. He saw him waiting in a rose garden. Drew was about to call out to him until the backdoor opened and he saw a girl with brown hair and sapphire eyes walk out where she feeds Roselia something and the other Pokemon. Drew was about to jump out and yell at her for touching his Roselia until May turned around to his direction. Her sapphire eyes skim around and turn back to Roselia with a hose in her hand where she begins to water the garden and stop at the well in the middle of the garden.

"Make a wish into the well

That's all you have to do

And if you hear it echoing

Your wish will soon come true" May start singing. Her voice echoes through the garden as she sings and waters the garden. Pokemon was sitting in the garden, listening to her sing. Her song is so sweet and beautiful.

"I'm wishing (I'm wishing) for the one I love

To find me (to find me) today

I'm hoping (I'm hoping)

And I'm dreaming of

The nice things (the nice things) he'll say (he'll say)

"Ha ha ha ha ha (ha ha ha ha ha)

Ha ha ha ha ha (ha ha ha ha ha)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"I'm wishing (I'm wishing) for the one I love

To find me (to find me) today" May sing into the well.

"Today," Sing Drew, causing May to be shocked and run to the house. She opens the back door and pecks at the green-headed stranger.

"Now that I've found you

Hear what I have to say!" Drew sings as he walks out from his hiding place. May peck at him strangely. She was scared but still listened to his song.

"One Song

I have but one song

One song

Only for you

"One heart

Tenderly beating

Ever entreating

Constant and true

"One love

That has possessed me

One love

Thrilling me through

"One song

My heart keeps singing

Of one love

Only for you" Drew finished his song. "My fair maiden, your song is truly beautiful. Please don't be afraid and come out." Drew said.

May look at him and slowly and shyly walk out from the door.

"Good morning kind sir. What brought you here?" May asked as her sapphire eyes looked at the ground.

"I have been wondering where my Roselia went and followed him here," Drew replied.

"Roselia is yours, sir? I never know." May said as she looked up and her blue sapphire eyes met Drew's green emerald eyes.

"Yes indeed," Drew replied.

"I am sorry but I need to go. I have work to do today. See you around." May said as she quickly ran inside the house.

Drew looks at her with love in his eyes but never knows where she goes. It is like May has just appeared out of thin air, a goddess. He went back home with May in his mind.

...

Song(s):

(Disney) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: I'm Wishing

(Disney) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: One Song