Episode 10: Roses are Truly Red

May was in the greenhouse talking and exercising the Pokemons when Prince Drew walks in. She was having a very interesting conversation with the Prince's Pokemons about their life and training. May love to hear them arguing about who is the best and everything.

Prince Drew had a terrible morning. After Lord Kenny had left, Lady Brianna gets to the castle two hours earlier than her scheduled time and stays one hour later than needed. He had to listen to Brianna talking about the breakaway, the misery, and Brianna's and his wedding. The problem was Prince Drew didn't want to marry Brianna. He had already fallen in love with someone else. He has to have Paul to drag her out after Brianna had clung into him like super glue. He decided to spend his time before Lord Brandon's meeting to have a visit to his Pokemons. When she got to the greenhouse, he heard May talking to the Pokemons with her own Pokemon flying and playing around. Pokemons surrounded her to hear her talk and to play with her. Paul and Ash were not with him because they know Prince Drew wants, and always, was alone when he visits his Pokemons.

"How is your first day?" Prince Drew asked, after observing May for a few minutes and causing all the Pokemons and May to jump.

May quickly stands up and makes a bow before replying, "I am fine. Everything is great. How about you, Your Highness?"

"Don't need to be so jumpy. I am fine thank you. The Pokemons are doing okay?" Prince Drew asked.

"Yes, Your Highness. The Pokemons are wonderful," May replies.

"Absol. Absol. Absol. (She is way better at taking care of us than you do, Drew. You always are busy.)" Absol commented.

"Roselia! (I must agree!)" Roselia added.

"Sorry. It is the prince's duties," Prince Drew replies.

"Fly. Flygon. (Yeah right. Like spending all your time with the little annoying girl is a prince's duty.)" Flygon replied while rolling his eyes.

"Roselia. Roselia. (She is so annoying. That Lady Brianna.)" Roselia added.

"How is Lady Brianna this morning? She is not that annoying, I believe," May asked.

"How do you know I have a meeting with Lady Brianna and also how do you know what Roselia was saying?" Prince Drew asked suspiciously in May.

"Leaf told Dawn that she has to make you an outfit for your meeting with Lady Brianna. Also, I understand Pokemons," May replied naturally. Prince Drew looks at her for a second.

"Did I meet you somewhere before? You look awfully familiar," Prince Drew asked as he tilted May's face up with his index finger under her chin and brought her face close to his, causing May to blush.

"I am sorry, Your Highness, maybe you have mistaken me for someone else. I don't believe we met before," May lied as she looked into Prince Drew's eyes, emerald virus sapphire.

"Well, if we did meet, I won't have known you anyways. I am too fabulous," Drew said as he let go of May and flunk his bangs.

"Yea, most likely," May mutters under her breath.

"You said something?" Prince Drew asked.

"Nope," May replies. Drew looks over at her before he shrugs.

"Well, I am here to show you a place where you can take the Pokemons to exercise. Take it is a job and don't flatter yourself," Prince Drew said, added the last part.

"Got it. I am not like the other girls to get flattered over a grass head," May whispers to her Blaziken and he chuckles.

"Did you say something?" Prince Drew asked as he looked at May.

"Not a thing," May said as Blaziken and Beautifly looked at each other.

"Come on, let's go. I don't have all day. I still have another meeting to go to," Prince Drew said.

"Blaze. Blaze. Blaziken. (More like a meeting with Mister Annoying Head. I really hate that Brendan guy. He is so annoying.)" Blazakin added and May chuckled at this before following Prince Drew out the greenhouse with his and her Pokemon following close behind.

Prince Drew, May, and their Pokemons walk down a quiet path through gardens of flowers and into a forest where sakura leaves are falling from the air. The ground and the sky was filled with beautiful pink flowers. May look around, marveling at the sight with her Pokemons running around to explore the wonderland. Prince Drew was looking at May as she was trying to catch sakura flowers in her tiny hands and his Pokemon was playing with May's Pokemon.

"Do you like the place?" Prince Drew asked.

"Like it? I love this place. It was so beautiful. From where I was from, I never see such a sight like this!" May exclaimed as she looked at Prince Drew with a smile and continued trying to catch sakura flowers.

"This is the place you exercise the Pokemons. Take them out little by little and I will take care of my Pokemon myself. You only need to feed them. This place is perfect for Pokemons to run around and have fun," Prince Drew said as he looks up at the sky. "I wish to be like them so I can be free," he whispers the last part to himself.

"Well, I can take care of your Pokemons, or would you rather do it yourself. I can help exercising them with you. After all, you are a prince and you are usually busy," May said as she looks at him. Prince Drew looks at her and smiles.

"That would be great," he replies. Prince Drew finds it easy to be himself when he was talking to May. Easier than being round his other royal servants. May didn't tell Prince Drew what to do, what he should do, and what he can and can't do. May treat him not as a prince but as a normal boy.

"Well, I better go now. I have work to do. I think you will know the way back. If you don't, my Pokemons will help you. After all, it is your first day, Carmel," Prince Drew said as he began to walk away and flunk his green bangs.

May look at him and scowls, "My name is Mia, not Carmel! Way to ruin the moment."

"You are Carmel to me, Chocolate," Prince Drew said as he looks back and sees May flaming. His hand reached into his pocket and threw something toward her. May catch it and find that Prince Drew throws her a red thornless rose.

"Bye, Prince Drew!" she called out. Drew only continued walking away and waved without looking back. May watch as his figure gets smaller and smaller. She holds the red rose on her nose and takes in the sweet smell.

"Roselia. (Someone is in love.)" Roselia commented in a low voice to Blaziken, who glared at Prince Drew in response. They had heard and seen the exchange between the prince and the servant.