Episode 11: May's Idea

Dawn was sitting there with the Prince and all the other servants. May was sitting beside her and comforted her. Prince Drew had figured out Diana is Dawn somehow based on Paul's actions, such he only shows to Dawn. The problem now is that Lord Kenny is searching for Dawn and if he did ever find her, he will take her hand. If she went home, she still is going to get married, since Brianna told Prince Drew. Paul didn't want to leave Dawn or give her to another man. Lady Trancy will not approve of him. If Lord Kenny knows Dawn was in the castle somehow, things will only get worse.

"What should we do? No matter how we think of this, there is always something to stop it," Leaf said.

"Lord Kenny will not give up and is still on the lookout. Lady Trancy won't approve of Paul because he is not in a high position. Is there a way that is possible for them to be together?" Misty added.

"Hide them," Ash suggested.

"Baka! That was insane! If they are found, they are in bigger trouble!" Misty exclaimed as she hit Ash on the head with her mallet.

"I don't know what and how to think anymore," Dawn sighed as Paul pulled her into a hug and May was holding her hand.

"What is Lady Trancy like?" May asked since she is supposed to be Mia from another kingdom and didn't know Lady Trancy much except the surface. She, however, knows way more.

"Lady Trancy is Lady Dawn and Lady Brianna's mother. She remarried to Norman Maple a decade and more ago. I heard that the daughter of Norman Maple and Caroline Maple, Norman's first wife, had a daughter but she suddenly disappeared after Norman passed away. Norman was a Pokemon Gym Leader, the best with only normal types. After his death, Lady Trancy and her daughters were, let's just say, open. Lady Dawn was the youngest of the two. Lady Trancy likes Lady Brianna more and always favors her. All she can think of is power and money. She wants Lady Dawn to marry Lord Kenny for money and power. Lord Kenny is quite close to the castle. I heard that Lord Kenny paid a good amount of money for Dawn's hands. Dawn is supposed to get married after their maid's wedding, May and Lord Brendan. Lord Brendan is a billionaire with money, power, and looks. From my research, Lord Brendan paid for the wedding in May. It is like buying her as a slave. If Lady Dawn and May get married, Lady Trancy will have money and power. She also wants her oldest daughter, Lady Brianna, to marry the Prince so she can be Queen and have power and fame," Gary replies with more than enough information that May all knows in her heart.

"Then her weakness is power and money, right?" May asked.

"Yes, you can say that," Paul said.

"You have an idea, Mia?" Prince Drew asked as he watched May get into thinking.

"Yes, but it is also crazy," May said.

"Mia, a reasonable plan never works, an insane one does," Misty said.

"Tell us your idea," Gary said.

"You said that Lady Trancy loves money and power. Her main goal is to get her older daughter, Lady Brianna to marry Prince Drew, right? Well, Paul is Prince Drew's bodyguard but it is not a high position so here is my idea. I heard from Lady Dawn that Paul is the best warrior right? And that no one ever wins him in a match. I am wondering if Prince Drew will lift his rank up a bit and still be Prince Drew's bodyguard," May said. The others look at her in confusion.

"I don't get it," Ash said.

"I heard that Gary, Ash, and Paul are the best fighters around. They never lose a battle, no one ever wins them, and they can use any weapons and their body. I am thinking of putting them in a group as the Three Musketeers, the Prince's private top warriors, that is the commander for the army," May explained.

"Why?" Gary asked. May's idea had grabbed everyone's attention.

"Because they have power and Prince Drew listens to you, no? Ash is already with Misty and Gary is married to Leaf so only Paul was left single. If I say this correctly, Paul will have more power than Lord Kenny. If Paul marries Lady Dawn, Lady Trancy will say yes," May said.

"And why is that?" Prince Drew questioned.

"Paul will have power and money. Lady Trancy will have more power because Paul has power over the army and you will listen to him and the others, Your Highness. Lady Trancy can use Lady Dawn and Paul to help her get Lady Brianna to marry you faster because Paul was by your side and Lady Dawn was also near you," May replies.

"So you are saying to use power against Lady Trancy," Leaf said and May nodded.

"This idea is not so bad. What do you think, Your Highness," Gary asked.

"We will go with the plan. When will the ceremony begin?" Prince Drew asked.

"I say, as soon as possible. But if you want it to be epic, I will say tomorrow," May said.

"That will be too fast! Everyone will be everywhere!" Ash exclaimed.

"Just as I thought and wanted," May said.

"Why?" Paul asked.

"You will see," May said with a smirk. Dawn saw it and so is Misty and Leaf.

"You are such a bad girl," Dawn commented.

"I know right," May said. Misty and Leaf look at each other.

"Very well then, I will listen to what you say, Mia. I want this problem to be dealt with fast," Prince Drew said to May.

"I will not fail," May said.

"How will you do that?" Ash asked.

"Watch me," May said with a smirk and mischievous eyes.

"Oh boy this will be great and awesome. Good luck, Mia. You don't need to do that for me," Dawn said.

"That is what friends are for right? And I don't need luck. All I need is trust and friends," May said as she smiles at Dawn.