Episode 13: The Preparation

"Oh my gosh! My baby sister is all grown up! Marrying a handsome and dashing... plum!" May squealed after Dane told her the news. As soon as they come back, Dawn runs into May's room and tells her the story.

"Yes! I know right! But seriously, calling Paul a plum?" Dawn asked.

"Well, Mr. Your Highness called me nicknames," May defended herself.

"Oh my god! What happened?" Dawn asked.

"After you and Plum left, I was in the greenhouse to take care of the Pokemons before Grasshead came in and took care of his Pokemon. He was staring at me and I ignored him. Then he said 'Glad to see that you take care of the Pokemons quite well.' I was like 'Who do you think I am?' Then he just stares at me and I stare at him back, having a staring contest. Obviously, I won but he said 'See me attractive, Carmel?' I screamed 'My name is Mia!' in his face but he just flaps his bangs and said 'I know I am so attractive but please don't stare at me like that.' I was so mad so I retorted 'No one likes your hair, Tree!' He just looked at me and smirked before throwing me a rose and walked off. The most ignorant thing is that now all the Pokemon are a 'contestshipping' fan!" May told Dawn.

"Question. What is contestshipping and what is the color of the rose he throws to you?" Dawn asked.

"Contestshipping is shipping of me and Mr. Arrogant like ikarishipping is you and Paul, leafgreenshipping is Leaf and Gary, and pokeshipping is Misty and Ash. He throws me a thornless red rose at me. It is in the vase by the window," May explained.

"You two will be the next hot and cutest couple! I love the contestshipping name! But didn't you know that a thornless red rose means 'love at first sight'?" Dawn squealed.

"Dawn, how about your wedding first? Moss will never like a girl like me. He is better at finding a rich girl like Brianna. I am just a maid," May said.

"Nonsense," Dawn exclaimed.

"How about your wedding now?" May said, wanting to switch the topic.

"Yes. The wedding. Paul said he is deciding to be in one week," Dawn said.

"I will help!" May exclaimed.

The next morning, Paul gets permission from Prince Drew to have his wedding in the castle. Misty and Leaf were squealing while May was getting ready for the wedding plans. Dawn decided to make May and Drew to be a little closer.

May was helping Dawn to decorate the ceiling of the ballroom with light purple, pink and white ribbons with the help from Beautifly and Masquerain. They fly together gracefully like a pair of ballet dancers and using their attacks to help.

"They said Pokemons express their trainer's feelings. That Masquerain is Drew's and Beautifly is May's. They look so adorable. Masquerain is the perfect mate for a Beautifly," Dawn thought as she was designing her dress.

Prince Drew walked in when May was standing on top of a ladder and hanging a ribbon from the ceiling. Her brown hair was put up in a ponytail and a strip of hair was on her face. May was concentrating on her task. Her hands reached up and her uniform was stretched, showing some of her cleavages. She is like a goddess reaching out to touch a star. May didn't notice that she was about to fall off when suddenly the ladder wiggled and May, who was surprised, fell from the height. Prince Drew's eyes grow wide before running forward and catch Me while Beautifly and Masqurain use dust to let Prince Drew land on the floor softly.

May had her eyes closed shut and waiting to hit the floor but the impact never comes. She opened her sapphire eyes slowly and was looking into a pair of emerald eyes. May blank her eyes a few times before blushing a little. She was carried in Prince Drew's arms in a bridal style and was clinching into his shorts. Prince Drew was staring into May's soft sapphire eyes before trailing down to her soft pink lips. He notices that her eyes were exactly the same eyes as the girl he had fallen in love with at the ball.

"I wonder how they taste," Prince Drew asked in his mind before leaning closer to May's face, still eyeing her lips.

May, who didn't know what was happening, pondered, "What's up with the sudden close in space?"

Their lips were a few centimeters apart and May could see Prince Drew breathing on her face. "Um... what's up with the sudden closure of space?" May asked.

Prince Drew quickly pulled away with a blushing face after figuring out what he was doing and dropping May at the same time.

"Seriously, you have to do this to me?" May asked as she stands up and dusts off the dust on her uniform.

"Don't need to be flattered. I am not going to kiss you," Prince Drew said.

"So you are going to kiss me? That was new. I thought you were going to give me CPR," May replied as she tilted her head up into the air with her index finger under her chin in a thinking position.

"Seriously, where did you get that idea?" Prince Drew asked.

"I don't know," May replies.

"You really are dense," Prince Drew commented.

"Hey! Don't make rude comments! I find that you did break my fall very princely! Thank you!" May replies with a smile.

"No problem," Prince Drew said under his breath.

"I will forgive you for dropping me since I scare you. How should I repay you?" May said.

Prince Drew looked in May while she was thinking. Suddenly May looked at Prince Drew and stopped right in front of Prince Drew. Since he was taller than May, Prince Drew looked down. May stands on her toes, leaning on Prince Drew with her right hand on his chest before giving a quick and soft kiss on Prince Drew's cheek. She quickly jumped away and smiled nonchalantly.

"That will do. Now, come and help out with the wedding decorations!" May said before grabbing Prince Drew's left hand to help with the decorations. Prince Drew touched his cheek where May had kissed him and blushed.