What do we do?

Chapter

"Sony what do we do?" Sarah panicked through the mind link once she turned it back on.

He didn't respond. What was he supposed to say? He didn't know? Never have they trained for a situation like this. Their ready for everything but an encounter with their parents.

Most of the solutions ended up with the death of their enemy but he can't kill his own parents. Even if he had a hard shell whenever the topic of his parents came up, he still had a soft spot.

"Walk away." He replied.

"Just walk away? Are you sure?" Sam asked,, also on the edge with this predicament too. "Just leave them?" He asked again.

"Yes" So they all did as they were told. At the same time the triplets back up and sped away, Sam lagging behind.

Lucas and Amy were still clearly astounded by the way the triplets were in sync. The parents stood there dumbfounded while their children were deciding on what they were going to do.

Amy's heart of broken pieces slowly began to rebuild themselves, as she watched her beautiful children retreat. Glad that not only her babies were alive but they knew who she was.

Tears formed in her eyes. She turned to Lucas who stared down the horizon. A joyful tinkle danced in his eyes as he made his own realization.

His never ending frown ended.

His happiness resurfaced.

And most of all he found hope.

When he looked down at Amy, the twinkle in his eyes grew. They could finally have their family back.

All they needed to do was get their children back.

Meanwhile, Sony paced in the livingroom, clearly distressed about the situation at hand. Sarah and Sam threw ideas around.

"Maybe we should just avoid them." Sarah suggested.

"Or maybe we should lock them in the basement with a millions of spiders." Sam joked, using his fingers to crawl up Sarah's arm.

"Quiet" Sony commanded. Him being the oldest of the three made him seem like a leader, and they respect him as one.  "I think we should get to know them. We should see if their really evil."