Wedding

Flashback:

When my wedding came around the corner, I was nervous. I had so much to worry about including My family and James. A few months back he told me his family has trouble controlling themselves. This worried me because all my family members will be there and I don't want to put them in any danger. Whenever I was nervous I would ponder over these thoughts praying for my wedding day to happen smoothly.

"Amy? Amy I'm done" I heard a voice behind me say, interrupting my thoughts. "Snap out of it!"

That voice could only belong to one person, My best friend Abby. Abby and I have been best friends since second grade. So I was stoked when she volunteered to do my hair and make up for my big day.

I turned around to face her smiling "You look beautiful if I do say so myself" She exclaimed tossing her hair dramaticly. I walked over to the neighboring counter and picked up a hand mirror. It was like I was looking at a whole new person.

My dominant colors were white and brown. I felt like an angel and at that moment, my confidence boasted tremendously.

"Sorry It took so long, but your step-dad is waiting for you outside." I nodded, already starting to walk towards the door, pulling the corners of my long flowy white dress up.

My dress has sparkling white pearls in just the right places. My hair was tied up in a bun, complemented with little strands on my caramel cheeks. I smile and take one last spin in my window reflection before stepping outside. My father was waiting for me with his hands behind his back, dressed in an elegant brown tux.

"Wow Amy your so beautiful" My step-father exclaimed extending his arms as an invintation to hug me, I accepted.

"Thanks" I responded. The tightness from the hugging caused me to receive butterflies again and I allowed a few emotional sobs to slip out.

"Okay, come on. Everyone's waiting for us." I nodded, Wiping tears away, and then we turned the corner and walked down the ail.

The next time you see me, I will have a husband!

Okay hey readers, this is just a flasback because I thought I should of included a wedding scene since the title is called "Engaged to a Vampire". Anyway next chapter will continue the 9th chapter.