Half...... What?

"Okay we need to talk!" I said pulling my husband into our room as we passed the threshhold. I could feel his muscles flex in resistance. The triplets had followed us to the room, and was sitting on the bed confused at what they just witness. James is going to supernatural court soon because he married me, a human... and now we were almost attacked. "What happened?"

"If I tell you, Do you promise not to leave me?" I looked into his pleading eyes he really loved him back "I Promise" I said squeezing his hand sincerely.

"Good" He nodded leading me to the bed, Sitting me next to the children."Your not fully human and people are out to get you because of that."

"What?" I said, Accidently letting a laugh slip out thinking he was pulling my leg.

"I'm serious!" He said sternly. "Your part vampire. I can... Smell it on you and judging from the smell its most likley your father figure." I nodded. I haven't seen my father in such a long time.

"Okay, I believe you, but why were they calling you James Dracula."

"Count dracula is my father and my symblings are part of the Dracula clan too." He said. It was as if he was having a staring contest with the wall's border.

"Daddy?" Sony said now standing in front of us. I layed my head on his shoulder contimplating about whats going on.

"Yes, Sony?" He said raishing his disturbed red eyes.

"So mommies like us?" His tiny face showed off more hopefulness then it needed to.

"In a way....." He said shyly. Looking at me, he countinued "You should have received your powers at 19, Well thats what normal human-vampire hybrids usually do." I layed down pulling Sarah and Sammy in my lap. "But then again..." He continued "You haven't had your vampire figure, so you didn't develop." He was rubbing his chin with thought before I interupted his concentration.

"Wait so if I'm a 'Vampire'" I qouted, "What powers do I have." I asked.

"Your only half, so you have fangs, but you don't need them, and you can probably levatate."

"How do I get powers?" I asked, my intrest levels increasing as the conversation goes on.

"If your biten by your father." He said after deep thought. He looked nervous as if he knew what I was going to say. His red eyes stared at me and so did my kids'. I could only think of one thing..........

"So then why don't you bite me James?" With that he let out a sigh. For some reason nothing mattered anymore. I wanted to live In his world and now that I know I can... I will.

Hey guy this is the author. I'm a new author so i do need feed back if you don't like it tell me, If you do like it tell me. Sorry for any grammer mistakes, Don't worry I will update soon, just have to come up with ideas, and I have decided to add a wedding chapter. If you have any ideas please comment. 

And don't forget to:

Like

And

Vote