"Hey Sis"

"You don't remember me?" He asked. I pondered on those words, as he circled around me. "Sweetheart, Amelia darling, I named you."

This statement automatically flipped a swicth in my head, my mother always told me that my dad named me. My real name is Amelia, but I prefer Amy for short. I stopped going by that name when my father left me. He had to be my dad.

"D-D-Dad" I stuttered, to shooken up to pull myself together.

"Yes, and I see you gave me my grandchildren." He said.

"You can't have them" I screamed, but was interrupted by a knock on the door. The man let himself in. It was the guy from the docter's office. He stood next to my father, they noticeably looked alike.

"Who is he?" I questioned, still a little shooken up.

The man snarled "Nobody you need to know" Then turned to my father "What do you want us to do with the brats."

"DON'T HURT THEM!"

My father put his hand to silence me. "Listen to your sister. Bring them in here" And with that the man was gone.

Sister?

We sat in silence, until the man returned pushing my kids inside. As soon as their eyes adjusted to the light, they spotted me and ran over.

"Mommy" They shrieked, causing the two other men in the room to cover their ears, cringing.

"Awww what a beatiful family reunion." My father said, walking towards us. "You, your children, your twin brother and I" I turned my head to look at my... Twin brother? But he was in the corner glaring at me, red eyes ready to kill. My children continued cowaring by my side as my father inched closer. He noticed and decided to speak upon it. "How rude of me not to introduce myself, I'm your grandfather."

They exchanged confused glances at each other and looked at me. "No your not, mommy doesn't have a dad." Sara said, her innocent voice me caused me to relax my grip on them.

"Oh, but sweetheart I am you grandfather" He said with venom lacing through each word. My children sqeezed my arm.

"Okay if you guys are going to stay here, we have to get familier." He said signally my twin brother out of hidding. "This is your brother Alex, the only difference from him and you is that he has more vampire genes."

I examined my brother... he looked just like me. The only difference between us was the red eyes ..... and fangs.

"Hey sis" The dark shadow spoke.