The encounter.

Chapter

Hey guys, so I decided to do most of the this chapter in third person. Comment if you want me to continue doing chapters in third person.

Sarah

I anxiously twirled my rough blonde hair, awaiting Sony's command to attack. The two intruders stood in front of us.

      The male seemed angry at us for trying to 'eat' his wife. His dirty blond hair was rigid around his face. The man's eyes were red but instead of a threat, I saw hesitation in them.

      The women behind him seemed surprised and I watched as she tried to suppress her emotions, Her sandy brown hair hug in a ponytail, exposing her neck. Which only in return gave an amazing view of the blue veins popping out. Her blood smelt similar like I tasted it already and I want more. Tapping into the link my siblings and I share, I could feel their hunger and cravings.

Third person

   'Looks like that man can really hold a grudge.' Sam softly chuckled at Sarah's joke and Sony's stiff mouth leaned into a smirk.

    "Oh come on dude, you're not really going to hurt a bunch of thirteen year olds." Sam mustered innocently batting his eyes. In return the triplets laughed evilly at his joke. The truth is: the teens are most likely going to win this fight.

      Sarah still couldn't shake the feeling that she knew them, but successfully kept her confusion hidden before it spread to the surface. It was like they were alike in more ways than one way, she even had some similarities with the human.

     To be honest that was hard for her to admit.

    As her brothers continued to debate in the link, she stared at the frightened women in front of her, their features almost to similar....

     Amy, on the verge of tears, is both overjoyed and frightened by the discovery she just made. They were... they had to be? They looked around thirteen, two boys and one girl. Vampires and they looked as though they could be their were offsprings.

      The only question she had left was.... "W-what are your names?"

    The triplet seemed to freeze at this topic. They were always sensitive about things their parents had given them such as their names. The children would have never given out such personal information... especially not to their victims. They definitely weren't going to answer.

  "I said what are your names." She questioned with more confidence. Not responding the second time confirmed her assumption.

  "Hold on... Sam, Sarah And Sony? Is that you?" The triplets became frightened by the mere mention of their names. They only stared at the stranger. Mind linking each other for advice.

'What's going on? How do they know us?' Sam started off the conversation.

  'I don't know but be careful these strangers could be more dangerous than we thought.' Sony responded.

   'I have a feeling they are more than just strangers to us.." Sarah responded before turning off her part of the link.

   Even though Sarah didn't directly say what she meant, they all knew what she implied. They all knew these people were most likely their long-lost evil abandoning parents.

  And that angered them even more.