Stalker....

After James and I's confrentation, I couldn't help but feel like I was being wacthed.

*Flashback*

One time I caught sight of my mysterious stalker. When I was heading back one day from the market, I felt a slight breeze brush against my ear. I ignored the first time, blameing it on the wind. It then happened one more time like something was trying to get my attention, that's when I realized how unlikly it was to be windy so I turned around. Their was nothing in sight, but a middle-aged man reading a newspaper.

I (Of course) convinced myself that I was being superstitious and countinued walking to my car. Then another breaze hit my ear, and I turned around to see the street completly  empty. The man that was once there was gone, and must I add he left his newspaper folded on the bench, inches away from the garbage.

I know what your thinking, Why are you worried about trash at a time like this? I hate littering because it happens so often, don't judge me.

Just before I can shrug off the feeling, a voice spoke from behind me. "Hey darlin, I missed you, but don't worry... we will be reunited soon" A rough nasculine voice whispered close to my ear.

It took me a while to process it, but when I turned around the exact same man that sat on a bench was near the parking lot.

Not able to mutter anything, I speed walked the rest of the way to my car, jumped in and drove home. Breaking the speed limit.

*Flashback End*

"He said what!" My husband commented feriously. 

"I'm telling you, I can't believe it either."

James sat at the counter, fists clenched into tight balls. He didn't speak another word.

"You don't think... think it was..." the words got stuck in my throught "My dad?"

James countinued to say nothing. Moments later, he got up and punched the wall angrily, shaking the whole house. Then he headed for the door.

Before he could leave I grabbed his arm attempting to soothe him, but he just shook me off and continued to walk out of the door.

His last words were "I just got you Amy, I can't lose you!"

That was the last time I saw him for three days.