Just another day

Chapter

Sarah

The sun hits my face waking me up. "Ow" I growled, quickly closing the curtains. I could've sworn I closed them the night before.

   "I knew that would wake you up."  A voice said from the corner. I turn around to a boy with a tuff dirty blonde bedhead, his eyes formed a smirk and his brown eyes showed amusement.

   "SAM!" I screeched, examining my burnt hand. Blisters started forming all over my pale skin, causing redness. My skin! I sped to the front of Sam, catching him by surprise and pulling him onto my bed. We began to play wrestle. After awhile my anger decreases and we start giggling.

        I started thinking about the memories of our parents. When we were 6 our grandfather told us our parents left us. I don't understand why, they're the reason why we are who we are. My uncle told us that they abused us as children and they were evil bloodsucking villains. He told us he saved us, He was our savior and we should thank him.

    There was an awkward silence between us, realizing he was thinking about the same thing I spoke up. "Hey, I still don't forgive you for burning my hand into a crisp." I mustered with a pointed look on my face.

   He laughed in response "Really that's the best you got?"

  "I'll ground you for a month if you pull this stunt again?" It came out more as a question but I played it off.

   The door creaked open. "I'm not sure if you know this, but we don't have parents" Sony said stepping through the threshold and taking a seat on my bed. I felt as the bed dipped to the side.

  "Wow, geez thanks for reminding me!" I replied sarcastically, throwing my arms up for dramatic effect.

"No problem Sis."

   There was a regretful silence, I sighed. "Guys why don't we going for a walk or something around town it should be fun."

"Yeah"

"I guess, whatever"