Back again...

Chapter

I've never seen my husband so mad. I anticipated him getting angry, but never this angry. His eyes grew black as I told him every excruciating detail. After every few words I let out a whimper, my lips quivering begging me not to tell the next experience.

  "-And that's when they left me here." My husband, who was gripping the table to control himself, broke off the granite as though it was styrofoam. I flinch at the aggressiveness in his eyes as he grabbed me roughly, pulling me closer to his muscular chest. I only closed my eyes and welcomed the feeling of reassurance and security.

    After a few minutes, I pulled away but his grip on my arm never escaped. He pulled me into our bedroom and stared at me. I looked back at him and smiled, but his intense gaze did not leave my face.

    That's when it happened, I realized what he was thinking. Lucas pushed his lips on mine, his soft strawberry lips tasted of vanilla and sorrow. He missed me as much as I missed him? He was alone, unable to know if we were okay or not.

   He pushed me back onto the bed and caressed my neck, enjoying my scent. I let out a small groan before he looked me in the eyes.

  "I love you" Lucas told me on the verge of tears.

"I love you too" I whispered back to him.

  That's all he needed, tucking me into the bed and saying-

"Good night"

Hey guys so from now on the story will be getting more updates my vacations over and for the next few weeks I'm going focus on it.