14.

Jimin.

(I took a deep breath and looked at the beautiful figure in front of me. He slowly danced, one by one tapping his right foot along with the rhythm. We stared at each other deeply from the mirrors in front of us.

"oof." Jungkook suddenly slipped backwards. We burst out laughing including Jungkook himself.

Hoseok hyung laughed, "Jungkookie, maybe if stop staring at Jiminie through the mirrors then you wouldn't have slipped."

"So that was why you slipped huh?" Yoongi hyung chuckled but there was some sort of bitterness in his tone. Maybe I was thinking too much, since he is always like this.

Namjoon hyung clapped his hands, "I'm going to buy some dinner since practice just ended. Does anyone want to help me carry the food back here?"

The other members all raised their hands since they were probably all starving but Jungkook and I didn't. I was just too tired to walk but I have no idea why Jungkook did not bother to tag along.

They all left since we told them we wanted to stay. As they left, Jungkook suddenly got up and walked towards the door. I heard a soft 'click' and just by that I know he had locked the practice room doors.

I gave him a questioning look as he turned the switch of the lights off. He opened the tall lamp light we had. It was quite dim in the practice room now. He plugged his phone into the speaker and a familiar song started playing.

He walked towards me and smirked, "Hyung, I got something for you to enjoy."

I stared at him slightly confused as our song, 'House of Cards' continued to play. He suddenly pulled me close by the waist and lightly butterfly-kissed my neck. I felt a shiver when his cold hands lightly went up the back of my long sleeve sweater.

"Hyung, " he whispered into my ear with his low deep voice, "I'm not easily letting you go anymore."

I couldn't do anything and my body was not listening to me at all as he slowly tugged on my sweater while kissing from my neck and up to my jawline.

He pushed me onto the sofa in our practice room and he slide my sweater off. It was so quick that I didn't even notice that I'm already half naked. He was on top of me and he looked at me deeply in the eyes with lust.

He slowly kissed me on my lips and without any other thoughts, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. We made out for entirely three minutes before we broke apart.

He didn't stop there but this time he kissed me forcefully with hunger. He bit the bottom of my lips and I softly groaned because he bit my lip hard. I can taste a bit of blood as his tongue suddenly fought with my tongue.

He broke the kiss and started to trail down from my jaw to my neck. He started to suck my skin and I knew marks were going to be left on those spots. I let out a soft moan as he continued.

I then, heard my part of the song "Please baby, come down.." and I realized Jungkook grew more impatient as he slide my sweatpants off... )

Jungkook.

I ate my cup of ramen noodles and continued to read the fanfiction in my hand. But then the door burst opened and I almost choked on my noodles as I quickly turned my phone off.

Jimin walked into the door and gave me a confused look as he chuckled at my actions, "Were you watching something inappropriate?"

I stuttered, "W-What do you mean?" Jimin just pointed at my crouch and I realized my big friend down there was standing up. I quickly got up and jumped onto my bed.

"Oh come on! It just happens alright hyung!" I whined. Jimin laughed but I absolutely love his laughter.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. Goodnight you little inappropriate bunny." he chuckled.

I pouted, "You, in my bed or else I won't sleep."

He shakes his head as he got into my bed. I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Why are you like this?" Jimin asks me.

I shrugged, "Maybe if Park Jimin wasn't so perfect then I wouldn't have to go heads over heels for him."

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and he hid his face in his hands, "Shut up Jeon Jungkook."

I smiled because Jimin was completely flustered and that was the cutest thing ever. I laughed and whispered, "Goodnight, my special mochi."

Before both of us fell into our deep sleep together.

---------------------

I'm back! As a freshmen of high school this year. I'm like deadly tired from everything. New friends and new classes and just new everything made me so overwhelmed. But I'm actually enjoying every minute of it except PE. Hahaha. - Bubbletea Unni :)