3.

Jimin.

"Don't act like Jimin hyung now. I really hate it. It kind of disgusts me because he's like trying to cling onto me and his voice is just so annoying"

"He's pretty pathetic for thinking I would fall for someone like him. Plus it doesn't matter because he'll stay away from me. Just like how I wanted."

Those sentences that slips out of Jungkook's mouth without hesitation...

I know I'm no where better than others but why do you have to break me down? Like glass you break me into pieces and leaves me hanging.

"We're home!" Jhope hyung shouts. I chuckled, "When can this hyung walk into the house like a normal person." I sighed.

I walked down stairs and the first thing I see is Jungkook hugging Taehyung really tight. I walk right pass them and pulls onto Suga's shirt.

"Yes Jimin." Suga said. "Hyung can I sleep in your room for few months?" I questioned.

"Wait why?" Jin hyung suddenly asked. "I just want to spent more time with one of my favorite hyung." I simply stated.

Suga raised an eyebrow, "No." "What! Hyung please! I really want to spent more time with you!" I pleaded with my best puppy eyes and a pout.

Suga groans, "Argh. Fine. Just because you're cute okay?" I smiled, "I knew you love me the most." I suddenly gave Suga hyung a big hug.

"Jimin you're going to sleep in Suga hyung's room now?" Jungkook questioned. I looked at him, "It's hyung for you and of course so, Taehyung and you can eat the shit out of each other."

Everyone in the room widen their eyes. I simply walked past him bumping into his shoulder and he falls into Taehyung's arms.

"Jimin!" Jin hyung yelled. I groaned, "Yes hyung?" "Apologize to Jungkook and Taehyung right now!" Jin stated while he narrows his eyes at me. "You got to be kidding me. If you heard what he said to Taehyung on the phone he should've been the one apologizing." I walked out of the dorm knowing I still have my fever and the members are calling my name but I could careless.

Jungkook.

Did Jimin really just cursed at me? Yes he did Jeon Jungoook my mind tells me. I face palmed. He heard my call with Taehyung.

Why should I care anyways that's how I wanted. Now that Jimin isn't chasing after me, I'm finally free!

"You messed up big times stupid." Rapmonster hyung stated. I pointed at myself, "How is it my fault?" "Taehyung had you on speaker but Jin hyung wasn't there at that time." Jhope hyung explained.

I made an 'O' with my mouth but I just shrugged and walked away.

"I want explanations now!" Jin hyung yelled at the rest that was left.

----------------
I basically am updating this more because I tomorrow is my last day and I'll be on summer break! I'll be free to update all my other works! 💕❤️