1.

Jimin.

"Kookie! Kookie! Kookie!" I giggled.

"I'm tired, go away." Kookie groaned.

I sighed, "It's only two in the afternoon, and we don't even have practice today. Let's watch a movie together!"

He raises his voice, "Which part of 'go away' do you not understand! I'm tired! For God's sake get out!"

I flinched, "Sorry, I will leave now." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Just as I left our shared bedroom, Taehyung rushes past me. I heard laughter burst out right away. It was both Jungkook and Taehyung's laughter.

I sat on the sofa in the living room and turned on the television ignoring the fact that Jungkook literally adores Taehyung.

They both walked down and sat on the other sofas.

"Jimin hyung, let Taehyung and I watch some movies together please?" Jungkook asked.

I just simply nodded my head and left the living room. What a hypocrite, I chuckled. Whenever Taehyung asks him to do something, he never turns him down.

I should've just rejected his request, but I'm too soft. Plus, I didn't want him to hate me even more.

I hung my head low, walked back into my bedroom, and laid in my bed.

Slowly, tears were flooding my pillow and blanket. I could careless, nobody is going to hear me anyways. I let the endless tears fall as I slowly fell asleep.

"Wake him up." a voice states. "Why me?" another questioned. Then, other voices all murmured.

I opened one eye and saw the other members. I groaned and pull the blanket over my head.

"Jimin ah, you have a fever, are you alright?" Jin hyung being the mother asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Is it dinner time?" I replied. Feeling this uneasy pain that was pounding my head.

"No, it's lunch time. You been sleeping since two yesterday." replied Namjoon hyung.

I widen my eyes and quickly sat up. "What?!" I exclaimed.

"Lay down dumbass." Yoongi hyung gently pushes me down.

"The practice was cancelled due to the fact that you caught a fever." Taehyung chuckled.

I turned my head and faced the wall. I have this gut feeling that Jungkook probably wants to stab me because of how troublesome I am.

"Jungkook we're going to go out to buy some groceries. Take care of your hyung okay." Jin hyung stated.

"Do I have to?" I heard Jungkook murmuring.

I sighed, "Jin hyung it's okay. I can take care of myself. I don't need some little kid in here, just take him along with you."

I didn't make any eye contact with Jungkook, he was probably shocked. In fact, everyone was probably shocked.

I just closed my eyes and pretended to fall back to sleep. Just as I heard the door down stairs shut, I sat up.

I walked out of my room after taking a shower and grabbed a water bottle. I walked down stairs and heard the television. These idiots didn't even turn the television off.

I almost choked on my water when I saw Jungkook watching Spongebob. Why the heck is he here? I thought he left with the others.

I awkwardly walk into the kitchen and grabbed the cereal and milk. I sat in one of chairs and ate my cereal quietly by the dinning table.

"Did you take your medicine?" Jungkook asks and sat next to me.

I almost choked again. Why is he always making me choke. That sounded wrong. I started laughing at how dirty my mind is.

"Are you alright hyung? Do you want something!" Jungkook freaked out.

I shook my head, "No. Just, never mind." I coughed and straighten myself. I quickly finished my cereal and got up.

Jungkook didn't say anything but stares at every movement I make. I awkwardly left the kitchen and walked up stairs.

"Hyung!" Jungkook suddenly calls. I don't know why but the next thing that happened is my back falling into Jungkook's arms and I blacked out.

--------------------
Author:

Let's admit It Jikook is top ship. 😂I had to be a hoe and make this. I love you all please don't hate.